Ask A Moderator

This may be a dumb question, but what does the number in the green rectangle to the right side on a profile page mean?

For example, my profile says 7 - Neutral.

It's the number of likes your posts have gotten- 7people have liked your posts.

A-ha! Thanks!

spacer.png

^that was my exact same question word for word about a year ago :P

And Mr.Nascar, all my profile pictures have been .png, so that's not the problem. Are you sure the file SIZE is under 100 kb?

The last pic I had is at 90 kb. My first option I have is only at 16.1, while my second option Is at 175.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Is there any way to get buttons put into place for spoiler and media tags? Or do they exist already and I've been overlooking them?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Is there any way to get buttons put into place for spoiler and media tags? Or do they exist already and I've been overlooking them?

You have to type out a full reply - not a quick reply. The 3rd button in on the top row is "Special BB Code" and gives you a drop down box where media and spoiler are some of the options.

I usually just type them out though as it is quicker.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

You have to type out a full reply - not a quick reply. The 3rd button in on the top row is "Special BB Code" and gives you a drop down box where media and spoiler are some of the options.

I usually just type them out though as it is quicker.

Ah, thanks. Hopefully the powers that be can implement them into a quick reply button for convenience sometime down the line.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Sorry to sound like a noob but how do I use spoliers? I read the first two pages and found nothing about it, but was too lazy to read the other 20.

If you don't want to type out the code, just click on the Special BB Code icon. It's the icon between the eraser and Font window. To use it, simply highlight the text you want to add a spoiler tag to then click on the icon. A window pops up that says "Special BB Code" just open the drop down menu from that window and click on spoiler. It's much easier than I'm making it sound.

• Like 1

BB52Big.jpg

Is there a code that can be installed that allows us to collapse specific subforums? For instance, I am only a member of one fantasy hockey league on the boards but to be able to see it, I have to have the entire Fantasy forum open and have all the other sports subforums open, too. If there was a way to just have the hockey one open and collapse the rest, that would be very handy.

On my member page it says "11 good" in green, what does that mean?

This may be a dumb question, but what does the number in the green rectangle to the right side on a profile page mean?

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

On my member page it says "11 good" in green, what does that mean?

Ah. should've put that together. Thank you

AmPJ0Ty.png 

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.