Ask A Moderator

• 4 weeks later...

I have a question about quoting another post in my reply as well as pasting links into my replies. I cannot do neither. It just started recently. When I select the "QUOTE" button it normally fills the quoted selection in the reply field but not any more. Nor can I copy a link or content from another webpage. Does anyone have this happen to them before? If so how do you fix this problem. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, I have two problems:

1. can someone explain me, how can i change my nickname here on board? because i read Faq and i understand that it is possible, but i didn't see that option (i mean how to change) in control panel. Or i need to contact someone from moderators if yes when who should i ask. PLEASE HELP ME.

p.s. this is the first time i want to change my nickname.

2. Hi guys i have been trying this long time, i'll tried jpg, png format pictures and it still shows nothing? maybe you know why and what i'm doing wrong? would be nice to add photo. Please help me.

1. can someone explain me, how can i change my nickname here on board? because i read Faq and i understand that it is possible, but i didn't see that option (i mean how to change) in control panel. Or i need to contact someone from moderators if yes when who should i ask. PLEASE HELP ME.

2. Hi guys i have been trying this long time, i'll tried jpg, png format pictures and it still shows nothing? maybe you know why and what i'm doing wrong? would be nice to add photo. Please help me.

Not trying to be mean or anything, but you've been hear 2 months and have 80 posts... you wouldn't be losing much by starting a new account. Which happens to be the only real way to change your name because the name change machine apparently has broken down or something like that.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I have a question about quoting another post in my reply as well as pasting links into my replies. I cannot do neither. It just started recently. When I select the "QUOTE" button it normally fills the quoted selection in the reply field but not any more. Nor can I copy a link or content from another webpage. Does anyone have this happen to them before? If so how do you fix this problem. Thanks!

I think I occasionally have the same problem as you do, but a refresh of the page will fix it for me.

Not trying to be mean or anything, but you've been hear 2 months and have 80 posts... you wouldn't be losing much by starting a new account. Which happens to be the only real way to change your name because the name change machine apparently has broken down or something like that.

I understand, well if i accept what you said and start with new account, when how or who delete this my account? i don't want have to accounts, just one, so other should be deleted.

I understand, well if i accept what you said and start with new account, when how or who delete this my account? i don't want have to accounts, just one, so other should be deleted.

You can't delete an account, but you can be banned. So if you don't want two accounts you could try to get yourself banned. I would not recommend this though, as you will be banned for making a new account.

So I would suggest getting a new account. And let your old one rot in hell.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.