I can't find Premier League club crests on this site (except Blackburn). Can anyone direct me to them?

Nope. The league sent Chris a cease and desist order years ago.

I can't find Premier League club crests on this site (except Blackburn). Can anyone direct me to them?

i find this obsurd, wikipedia still uses them under the terms of its fair use policy, so why cant chris,

i find this obsurd, wikipedia still uses them under the terms of its fair use policy, so why cant chris,

Wikipedia can afford far better lawyers than Chris.

Wikipedia can afford far better lawyers than Chris.

isnt that always the case lol

Is this warning points thinker, because I just saw it and was surprised. Granted I don't have any right now.

You may have noticed a change in title for this topic. This hasn't really been an FAQ thread in quite a while, and we decided to reflect that change. We split out the original FAQ, and will be working on that soon.

I'm going to assume the graveyard was ultimately deleted? I'm not seeing it. I guess we really didn't need it anyways though.

The Graveyard is dead. Long live the Graveyard.

The Graveyard is dead. Long live the Graveyard.

The Graveyard should have been a good learning tool. See what ends up there, and learn what NOT to do.

Any thought to just locking threads such that people can see what went wrong/what not to do?

Can you only see your warning points?

If a person gets a warning point will it show on his profile?

It says under my name when I post that I have 0 warning points. Can someone please explain what a warning point is?

It says under my name when I post that I have 0 warning points. Can someone please explain what a warning point is?

It's an indication of how many times you've been warned by a mod for a serious offence.

It's an indication of how many times you've been warned by a mod for a serious offence.

So I haven't been warned yet, correct?

Correct. No one has been warned, yet. You want to stay as close to zero as possible.

And one more question, how does one become a moderator? I don't want to be one, I was just curious

The mod team decides that they need new blood, and they decide who they want to join their ranks.

The mod team decides that they need new blood, and they decide who they want to join their ranks.

No offense, but that is one of the creepier ways you could have said that

*shrugs* That's how it works. The mods decide who else is made a mod.

*shrugs* That's how it works. The mods decide who else is made a mod.

K, thanks