Ask A Moderator

Im having issues with the forum site loading on my computer and phone. It keeps telling me that my connection has timed out. Here is the odd thing, i can access it on my phone when my wifi is turned off at home but as soon as its on, my phone can't access it. So i think there is an issue with the actual internet service. I am currently using Shaw and this is the first time ive ever had this problem. Anyone else had this issue before and if so, how can I fix it? (Other than just using my phone)

You answered your own question.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Because there arent really nascar logos, there are sponsors, numbers, paint schemes, and team logos

Umm...
Like Hendricks, Gibbs, roush, that's it and if he wants those he can go to jayski.com
I know. The point is the irony of saying they don't really have logos, but do have team logos.

Does any one have a suggestion for a good program other then photoshop? I'm new to logo making and was wondering if there was a way I could get the professional look but without the cost.

Does any one have a suggestion for a good program other then photoshop? I'm new to logo making and was wondering if there was a way I could get the professional look but without the cost.

Gimp.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

It depends on what you are trying to do. I like to use Inkscape to make logos and uniforms from scratch. There are also plenty of templates to use, which makes it easier to focus on the actual uniform design.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.