Ask A Moderator

I'm an owner of a professional Ultimate Frisbee team in Raleigh, NC and want to have a logo designed. We are the Raleigh Narwhals and want a professional logo and am wondering if this website can offer logo ghraphic designing?

It can.. you just have to a certain numbers of posts before you make a topic.

How can I put when I have an update besides my thread title. For example some users have the name of the thread and then they can change it when they put up a new concept in that thread. Like if you had an nfl thread and then you could put (Buffalo added) or something, I want to be able to do that

qG3b3mu.pngK0Kq4L6.pnglSDF7kP.png

How can I put when I have an update besides my thread title. For example some users have the name of the thread and then they can change it when they put up a new concept in that thread. Like if you had an nfl thread and then you could put (Buffalo added) or something, I want to be able to do that

IIRC, edit your first post in the thread and it will let you change the title.

IbjBaeE.png

Can you post pictures from an ipad?

What's this, I'm in tablet

• Like 1
On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Every so and often when I click on internal board links I get randomly redirected to an advertising/clickbait type page, for some reason it seems particularly prevalent when opening sub-forums from the main page, whilst the rest of the internet seems fine. Is anyone else getting this, or is this something weird going on at my end?

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

Every so and often when I click on internal board links I get randomly redirected to an advertising/clickbait type page, for some reason it seems particularly prevalent when opening sub-forums from the main page, whilst the rest of the internet seems fine. Is anyone else getting this, or is this something weird going on at my end?

That used to happen for me, lasted about a week, then it went away.

This isn't much of a question about the forum, but more of a question about design.

Have any of you got in contact with a team for a concept you created and had that concept become reality?

also

Do any of you send concepts to the teams yourselves?

I've always wondered how this works.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

This isn't much of a question about the forum, but more of a question about design.

Have any of you got in contact with a team for a concept you created and had that concept become reality?

also

Do any of you send concepts to the teams yourselves?

I've always wondered how this works.

I'm not sure anybody here sends out their work to teams unless a team has contacted them or the team is running a contest. The concepts here are (rarely) used for anything besides for fun. If teams aren't looking for jerseys, they wouldn't need some, especially not from an internet board. If they do need a jersey, they would go to an actual design company. You wouldn't go to McDonald's headquarters with a reworked Big Mac when they aren't looking for a new burger and they have their own R&D. Though I do believe there have been some who have won contests that teams were running and had their jerseys made and used.

And IIRC from some of the posts on the boards that there might be some sort of issues (maybe legal issues or just some sort of issues, maybe just some unwritten designer moral rules?) with a team using a random concept from someone who isn't with a professional designer.

But I could be wrong though.

IbjBaeE.png

Please read the FAQ thread before asking questions. The same questions are being asked a dozen times a month.

Thank you.

I always eagerly check "Forum Announcements" when I see new content, hoping to read about a new banning or suspension, only to be disappointed when it turns out to be somebody asking how to post a picture.

• Like 2

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Sometimes when I click the notifications icons, it gives me a drop down box. Sometimes, it redirects me to a new page. How do I make it give me the drop down box?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.