what does 25 excelent mean in my profile

It's the number of likes your posts have gotten

I would like to post a request for someone to mock up a logo in the Requests forum

If you need a certain logo, font, or something in a certain format, please post that request here on the requests board.

I can't post anything. How do I get access?

I'm an owner of a professional Ultimate Frisbee team in Raleigh, NC and want to have a logo designed. We are the Raleigh Narwhals and want a professional logo and am wondering if this website can offer logo ghraphic designing?

I'm an owner of a professional Ultimate Frisbee team in Raleigh, NC and want to have a logo designed. We are the Raleigh Narwhals and want a professional logo and am wondering if this website can offer logo ghraphic designing?

It can.. you just have to a certain numbers of posts before you make a topic.

How can I put when I have an update besides my thread title. For example some users have the name of the thread and then they can change it when they put up a new concept in that thread. Like if you had an nfl thread and then you could put (Buffalo added) or something, I want to be able to do that

How can I put when I have an update besides my thread title. For example some users have the name of the thread and then they can change it when they put up a new concept in that thread. Like if you had an nfl thread and then you could put (Buffalo added) or something, I want to be able to do that

IIRC, edit your first post in the thread and it will let you change the title.

My Question is why I cannot start a new topic on the concepts because I would like to post a jersey concept?

Wait a couple more posts. 5 posts then you can post a topic

Ok thank you so basically just comment on thigs

my photos look right when i upload to photobucket but when i paste them into my post it vertically stretches them. how do i fix this?

my photos look right when i upload to photobucket but when i paste them into my post it vertically stretches them. how do i fix this?

use imgur instead

Please read the FAQ thread before asking questions. The same questions are being asked a dozen times a month.

Thank you.

Can you post pictures from an ipad?

What's this, I'm in tablet

Every so and often when I click on internal board links I get randomly redirected to an advertising/clickbait type page, for some reason it seems particularly prevalent when opening sub-forums from the main page, whilst the rest of the internet seems fine. Is anyone else getting this, or is this something weird going on at my end?

Every so and often when I click on internal board links I get randomly redirected to an advertising/clickbait type page, for some reason it seems particularly prevalent when opening sub-forums from the main page, whilst the rest of the internet seems fine. Is anyone else getting this, or is this something weird going on at my end?

That used to happen for me, lasted about a week, then it went away.

This isn't much of a question about the forum, but more of a question about design.

Have any of you got in contact with a team for a concept you created and had that concept become reality?

also

Do any of you send concepts to the teams yourselves?

I've always wondered how this works.

This isn't much of a question about the forum, but more of a question about design.

Have any of you got in contact with a team for a concept you created and had that concept become reality?

also

Do any of you send concepts to the teams yourselves?

I've always wondered how this works.

I'm not sure anybody here sends out their work to teams unless a team has contacted them or the team is running a contest. The concepts here are (rarely) used for anything besides for fun. If teams aren't looking for jerseys, they wouldn't need some, especially not from an internet board. If they do need a jersey, they would go to an actual design company. You wouldn't go to McDonald's headquarters with a reworked Big Mac when they aren't looking for a new burger and they have their own R&D. Though I do believe there have been some who have won contests that teams were running and had their jerseys made and used.

And IIRC from some of the posts on the boards that there might be some sort of issues (maybe legal issues or just some sort of issues, maybe just some unwritten designer moral rules?) with a team using a random concept from someone who isn't with a professional designer.

But I could be wrong though.

Please read the FAQ thread before asking questions. The same questions are being asked a dozen times a month.

Thank you.

I always eagerly check "Forum Announcements" when I see new content, hoping to read about a new banning or suspension, only to be disappointed when it turns out to be somebody asking how to post a picture.

Sometimes when I click the notifications icons, it gives me a drop down box. Sometimes, it redirects me to a new page. How do I make it give me the drop down box?