It's 500. I changed mine at like 501. I tried at like 480 but it wouldn't let me, so it's obviously 500.

How do you get text under your avatar other than member or moderator?

I think it's either 100 or 500 posts that are required to be able to change that text.

I think it's 500, but for some reason 700 is sticking in my head.

How do you get text under your avatar other than member or moderator?

I think it's either 100 or 500 posts that are required to be able to change that text.

I think it's 500, but for some reason 700 is sticking in my head.

500, I remember the day since it took 4.5 years for me to get there

I can't start a topic so I'm writing something here.

Thanks for this very good site with so many many sport logos. And that we can use it at other forum with the URL link.

Good work!

Thank you very much! :D

bullsger

Thanks for this very good site with so many many sport logos. And that we can use it at other forum with the URL link.

Good work!

bullsger

You need to make a few normal posts before starting a topic so we know you're not a spammer.

Good work!

bullsger

You need to make a few normal posts before starting a topic so we know you're not a spammer.

Which is also why there's a FAQ.

Wait, now how do I make it so?

I'm assuming you are talking about changing the "Member" text?

Go to your profile. Click on "Edit My Profile". And type in whatever you want into the "Member Title" field.

Wait, now how do I make it so?

I'm assuming you are talking about changing the "Member" text?

Go to your profile. Click on "Edit My Profile". And type in whatever you want into the "Member Title" field.

ahh

I've noticed some people when they start a topic can put some sort of emoticon next to the date and time of that topic starting post. How could I do that?

I am a total newbie when it comes to posting on forums and I was wondering about how to get the logos and images put under your posts. I see banners and logo collections and such underneath and I would like to put it down there. Could someone please show me how to do that and how do you get the one with the mini championship banners that are connected. I would really appreciate it.

I am a total newbie when it comes to posting on forums and I was wondering about how to get the logos and images put under your posts. I see banners and logo collections and such underneath and I would like to put it down there. Could someone please show me how to do that and how do you get the one with the mini championship banners that are connected. I would really appreciate it.

They are called signatures. Copy the image URL, go to your settings, hit "profile settings", and then hit "signature". Paste the URL in the text box and surround it with img in brackets on the left side and /img in brackets on the right side. The hit "save" and the image should show up under your posts if the picture isn't too big.

Just to add to what AnythingChicago said, the signatures need to be on another photo sharing site first like Photobucket. You can use the URL from this site if you wish, but if for some reason the originator of the image deletes it, then your signature goes poof.

As for the mini-championship banners, you can request a custom made one from here...

All-Sports Championship Signature Images

In fact, the entire Concept section has multiple thread devoted to avatar and signature custom creation by some of the talented members of this forum.

When you are looking at someones content and are on either the "View all posts" tab or "View all topics" tab, how do you actually view all posts or topics? It only shows the posts/topics from the last year.

Hey guys.

How do you link to a specific post in a thread? I have a thread in the concepts forum right now, and I want to link to each team I post in the first post of the thread to make navigation easier.

I've noticed it's been done several times in this thread.

Thanks!

Hey guys.

How do you link to a specific post in a thread? I have a thread in the concepts forum right now, and I want to link to each team I post in the first post of the thread to make navigation easier.

I've noticed it's been done several times in this thread.

Thanks!

The post number in the top right corner if you notice is a link. Copy that link and insert it in the URL spot.