Ask A Moderator

So I have a question: Would the mods prefer that we make a new thread for a topic we're not sure people would participate in and just let it run its course? Or would it make more sense to have a sort of 'suggestion' subgroup where we bring up topics we'd like to start a thread with and then go about creating them if we get the necessary number of participants? I was thinking about bumping the 'What are you drinking' thread but then I thought it would be kind of senseless if I was the only one contributing and then another VictoriaGooner situation arises.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

I'm trying to 'mark as read' my notifications, but I get this:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

What the hell? I've been able to do this before, and the dynamic notification bubble never, ever, ever works.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

What the hell? I've been able to do this before, and the dynamic notification bubble never, ever, ever works.

Thank you for bringing this up, as I'm experiencing the same problems.

Same thing is happening to me. I eventually just cleaned out my nine pages or so of notifications.

For the dynamic bubble to work, hover over someone's user name to get the pop-out thing, then click the notification box. It'll pop down.

• Like 1

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Same thing is happening to me. I eventually just cleaned out my nine pages or so of notifications.

Yeah same here. It's actually kind of nice to log in and see that, but then clicking on and see it was a three week old post is a bit disappointing. I Will try to see if what Still Mighty suggested works for me.

If I were to submit some logos to Chris through e-mail for the site, how should I send him the images? With images? (what file extension?) With sources? With images & sources?

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

I just started using this site on a phone a few months ago. Of course its different from the pc version. There is a check mark in the upper right corner of every post. I always assumed that was the "like" button. I was thinking about it and I hope that is not the report button. If so, I'm sorry for the silly reports. Clearly I meant to like them.

I just started using this site on a phone a few months ago. Of course its different from the pc version. There is a check mark in the upper right corner of every post. I always assumed that was the "like" button. I was thinking about it and I hope that is not the report button. If so, I'm sorry for the silly reports. Clearly I meant to like them.

It's the like button. I don't think there's even a way to report posts in phone.

Okay guys....

I just got my 1st ever notification from here because a comment I made was liked. Howver, I can't seem to clear it off as read, nor is the comment liked in the actual thread. How do I fix this? I don't wanna see a 1 there all the time...

Okay guys....

I just got my 1st ever notification from here because a comment I made was liked. Howver, I can't seem to clear it off as read, nor is the comment liked in the actual thread. How do I fix this? I don't wanna see a 1 there all the time...

Hover your mouse above a username until a little box comes up with their info, then click the notifications tab. The drop-down menu will appear and the notification will disappear.

Okay guys....

Hover your mouse above a username until a little box comes up with their info, then click the notifications tab. The drop-down menu will appear and the notification will disappear.

I fugured out a different way to get it done, but thanks for the advice anyways.

I think I did something to the Sports Logos section.

I was posting something in phone and I lost connection to the site (which seems to happen all the time at around 11:00-11:30 pm MST for me in phone). The post was put in the Ducks 2007 rebrand thread, but the thread wasn't bumped and it doesn't show that my post was the last one on the Sports Logos section screen.

Edit: It appears to have fixed itself now that other people have posted in the thread.

IEI5Tg1.png

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.