Ask A Moderator

OK even though this sounds dumb, I don't feel like going thru 56 pages looking for an answer, but seriously what does that little green box with a number in it mean?

Is it the number of likes a person gets? Is it how many ironic things you post? And why does it have a (usually) positive adjective under it?

Ding ding ding.... we have a winner.

Ah. This makes a lot more sense now.

whats the point of ranking users by stars. i have one star, and not alot of people i feel vote, leaving everyone to beilieve im one of the trouble makers on this site

Me too!

People only know how many stars you have by looking at your profile.

On the other hand, everyone who reads a particular post knows what you post when you post it.

Which one matters more? [rhetorical]

It's where I sit.

whats the point of ranking users by stars. i have one star, and not alot of people i feel vote, leaving everyone to beilieve im one of the trouble makers on this site

Me too!

i gotta ask, ECUFan, whatever happened to that whole cartoon head thing you were doing?

Is anyone else having trouble with IE as far as quoting and cut/paste? I can't do either on IE. I've tried it on Google Chrome and it works fine.

I've tried it on IE and it dosen't do :censored:. So that's why I use Chrome full time now.

2v1ao9y.jpg

TRhBP9N.png

YO2Xb6F.png

cubsfansig.jpg

Is anyone else having trouble with IE as far as quoting and cut/paste? I can't do either on IE. I've tried it on Google Chrome and it works fine.

I've tried it on IE and it dosen't do :censored:. So that's why I use Chrome full time now.
Whenever I try quoting a post (in chrome)it just shows up as html. In IE, I can quote anything or upload any pictures.

Is it HTML or is it just the coding the board software uses? Does it use greater than/less than symbols (<, >) or brackets ([, ])? If it uses brackets, there's nothing wrong and there's a button at the very top left of the reply box that you can click to change it back to visual mode.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

If there is a like button,why not a dislike button?

Originally when the like button was introduced, for a brief period of time, there was one, so it's supported.

The issue is what members could do with it; if everyone hated user XYZ, they could just "dislike" every post XYZ writes, irrespective of its merits. The same underlying reason Facebook doesn't have it.

6fQjS3M.png

Is it HTML or is it just the coding the board software uses? Does it use greater than/less than symbols (<, >) or brackets ([, ])? If it uses brackets, there's nothing wrong and there's a button at the very top left of the reply box that you can click to change it back to visual mode.

It was brackets. Thanks for telling me Geoff.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll say it again, the Mark This Forum As Read button not working is really starting to rustle my jimmies. Fix this, please.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The one in the forum doesn't work but if you're on the home page, click the icon next to the forum. That one works.

It works, but it's also unacceptable when I've used the alternative for many years. I'm not asking a lot. If you won't let standard users employ it, remove it from the page so I'm not tortured by its presence.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.