Ask A Moderator

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
how come nobody reads these first before creating a new thread that just ends up in the graveyard? <_<

or any post for that matter..... i think chris should have this post in the email to confirm accounts and they should have to read it before they make one post

spacer.png

• 5 months later...
Do you have any area (non-forums) where you display different teams uniforms, etc. from various leagues? I thought I saw it mentioned before but can't find it. Sorry, I'm new here.

You can actually find many of them here http://www.sportslogos.net/

Look under the team's page and a lot of the time, they're uniforms will be in there too.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

How do u make a concept in Photostop? I just got it last night and was wondering how to do it. Also, how do u make a background with just a player instead of all the surrondings in the picture? Thanks for the help!

• 3 weeks later...

I have no idea where to put this question, so this seemed the most logical place. Why is it I can't start a new thread. I know I am new here, so does that have anything to do with it? Do I need to have a certain amount or replies before I am allowed to start a new thread? I get an error message everytime I have tried, and even when I tried to send a PM to one of the Admins I got the same message. I looked throug hthe help files, but I didn't see anything about being resticted from posting new threads. So can someone please help me?

wAj9T56.png

I have no idea where to put this question, so this seemed the most logical place. Why is it I can't start a new thread. I know I am new here, so does that have anything to do with it? Do I need to have a certain amount or replies before I am allowed to start a new thread? I get an error message everytime I have tried, and even when I tried to send a PM to one of the Admins I got the same message. I looked throug hthe help files, but I didn't see anything about being resticted from posting new threads. So can someone please help me?

I think you have to post 2 posts in other members threads until you are able to post your own thread. This is in place to thwart spammers from posting their own thread immediately

• 1 month later...

1. What program do I use?

The vote is still out on that. It depends on what you want to output, and how much money you have to spend. For raster images, MS Paint (free), Paint Shop Pro ($84) and Adobe Photoshop ($609) are the main ones. Adobe Photoshop is going to give you the most tools, be the best for converting paths into vector images, and also cost you the most. For vector images, either Adobe Illustrator ($499)or Corel Draw ($429). Different people are going to have their opinion on which is the best, and there really is not definitive answer. If you can get your hands on a demo copy, or if a friend has one, try it out. (I have Illustrator, so all my comments and tips will be based on it).

why no Gimp listing for Raster. it's free as well...

and for #8 a better host is http://xs.to

it's free. no signup and all you have to do is pick your file from the browse menu and hit the check mark saying that you agree to the terms. it also logs your IP and saves what files you uploaded into a cache.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I can't post a new topic for some reason, so I'll stick it here and hope that someone notices. The New Orleans Voodoo logo is placed in the inactive page for AFL logos, but the team is active this year. They've got a game against the Georgia Force this weekend. The Nashville Kats are on both pages (one team ending in 2000 and the other starting up in 2006 or something), but the Voodoo are only listed under inactive.

I would have posted this somewhere else or e-mailed directly, but that wasn't an option.

Well, I can't post a new topic for some reason, so I'll stick it here and hope that someone notices. The New Orleans Voodoo logo is placed in the inactive page for AFL logos, but the team is active this year. They've got a game against the Georgia Force this weekend. The Nashville Kats are on both pages (one team ending in 2000 and the other starting up in 2006 or something), but the Voodoo are only listed under inactive.

I would have posted this somewhere else or e-mailed directly, but that wasn't an option.

Two posts up from yours ...

I think you have to post 2 posts in other members threads until you are able to post your own thread. This is in place to thwart spammers from posting their own thread immediately

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.