Ask A Moderator

When was the last time the boards were upgraded? 2012? 2013?

We upgraded in July 2015, the last major upgrade (which this would fall under) was in 2013

Will it be possible to alter your user name / display name? Mine is just my surname; but I would like it to be my full name.

And, to reprise my earlier question: will it be possible to follow a thread on the mobile interface?

Unlike the main site I have nothing to do with the coding side of things on the forum, it's basically whatever features the people at Invision Power decide they want to include. So, unfortunately at this time I do not know the answer to either question, I'm hoping it's yes to both, I'm looking forward to playing around with the new features.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I wasn't allowed on here for a short bit, and then out of nowhere I see this place has been updated. Is this a common occurrence here? I honestly am not liking the new layout at all. It feels like the site is trying to do what all other platforms are doing in simplifying things. Here's a screenshot of what I'm now seeing:

QvcIrMY.png

Edited by KittSmith_95
Added Screenshot
  • Like 2

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

9 minutes ago, Delayed Penalty said:

Good. I had them turned off forever anyways. Makes the forum experience far cleaner.

I kinda like sigs, but I am sure I'll get used to life without 'em.

It looks like the posts quoted before the change are going to be very tricky to see, but those done now are going to be easy to see (and who made 'em!).  I'd have loved it if it worked retroactively.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

5 minutes ago, sportstar1212 said:

Eh, I said the same thing last time around. I don't think it's terrible (I went to check out IP's offficial forums last night to get an idea of what it would look like), but it'll definitely take some getting used to.

What's kind of cool is that you get a notification if somebody quotes you.

Eh, I could come around I guess.  I'll miss the signatures, though.  And yeah, the beeping?  Ehhhh.

IUe6Hvh.png

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.