Ask A Moderator

4 minutes ago, Mockba said:

Well, honestly, it's all the makers of the board software's doing.

So what's the deal with that...I see I can drag a photo right from, say, the mothership, to here.  Then is it embedded right in the thread?  Is it no longer feeding from other sites?

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

2 minutes ago, OnWis97 said:

So what's the deal with that...I see I can drag a photo right from, say, the mothership, to here.  Then is it embedded right in the thread?  Is it no longer feeding from other sites?

Looks like they've added the ability to upload files directly.  You can also still link to images hosted elsewhere.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

14 minutes ago, pianoknight said:

The layout is like Buffaslug knocked up the new Buccaneers jerseys.

Sarcasm aside, I HATE that quotes are no longer contained within a border.  It looks like every new poster is saying the EXACT same thing since you can't distinguish between quoted text and the new reply.  

Sorry guys, it's barfy.

Chris stated they were doing some work on the CSS. The stock IP.Board setup doesn't look much different from 3... Quotes definitely still appear in their own box. If they don't, then the skin was modified so they intentionally appear that way.

Not huge on not being able to see members' join dates below their profile. Really helped to tip us off to who the noobs were.

EDIT: Notifications are a bad, bad thing.

EDIT EDIT: Okay, seriously, we're not allowed to turn them off? We can get John Scott into the All-Star game (TWICE) and can't turn off notifications when our posts get liked?

Screen Shot 2016-01-19 at 6.22.03 PM.png

• Like 4
On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Is there any chance of adjusting the size of member titles? I used to be able to see two or three posts at a time. This seems excessively big:

tmp_28270-Screenshot_2016-01-19-15-14-411632941262.png

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Any ETA for when 100% of the changes will be in production?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

8 minutes ago, nash61 said:

Not huge on not being able to see members' join dates below their profile. Really helped to tip us off to who the noobs were.

EDIT: Notifications are a bad, bad thing.

EDIT EDIT: Okay, seriously, is there a way to turn them off? I have my setting set as low as I can, and I still get them when someone likes my posts.

Sorry to cause you such a headache.  XD  I definitely agree with your point, though.

On a side note, going through old threads, it seems that the earlier complaints about quotes is a matter of old quotes not correctly making the transition to the new format.  I'd thought perhaps it was a matter of phone vs. computer, but all the old quotes are now screwed up.  As visible in this thread, though, any new quotes work perfectly fine, actually better than before.

spacer.png

spacer.png

There's this too. I'm using Firefox on Galaxy S6 Edge. Is this how others see the site on mobile? Unlike desktop, I can't change the text size. I know, first world problems. It just seems like the trend in Web design to make everything huge and I don't quite get it.

tmp_28270-Screenshot_2016-01-19-15-21-02386980106.png

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

3 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

On mobile, I don't exactly like how when you go to a topic you've been frequently active on, it goes right back to the first page as opposed to the recent page

I didn't like in the old board how you were forced to go to the last page on your phone.  I wish we had the pages listed so we could choose where we want to go, or maybe we go to first if we click the title and last if we click "latest reply".

spacer.png

spacer.png

I keep thinking that the plus box next to the quote is a spoiler box.

testing

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I'm not a fan yet, but I do like how you can drag and drop photos. And on that note, I don't like how it doesn't auto-resize, which leads to my photos looking squeezed untill clicked on. Though I imagine that will be rectified once the overhaul is 100% done. 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.