Ask A Moderator

How do I edit my signature and where can I find the banners that list my favorite teams championships?

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=81961&st=0&p=1610674&fromsearch=1entry1610674

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=77961&st=0&p=1460768&fromsearch=1entry1460768 (Just ask for what you want)

Go to the top right corner on your screen and click your name.

In the drop-down menu, select "settings".

Then select the middle tab "profile" there.

On the left, you will see "edit signature".

A box like the "post comment" one should appear. Use the "Insert Image" tool in it and copy and paste the image url.

Apologies if that's not clear.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

• 1 month later...

I have 3 questions to ask:

How do I change the member title from "Member" to something else so that it can appear on these boards?

Does anyone know why my profile pic is not on display when I post things around these boards?

And lastly: my signature is in the form of a URL redirection to Photobucket. How do I edit my signatures so that they appear on this site?

Thanks to anyone that can help me.

How do I change the member title from "Member" to something else so that it can appear on these boards?

Does anyone know why my profile pic is not on display when I post things around these boards?

And lastly: my signature is in the form of a URL redirection to Photobucket. How do I edit my signatures so that they appear on this site?

1. You have to reach 500 posts before you can change that.

2. Change your avatar, not your profile pic.

3. put img in brackets on the left and /img in brackets on the right. But that image won't work anyways because it's over the allowed size.

25yzwqg.png

1. You have to reach 500 posts before you can change that.

2. Change your avatar, not your profile pic.

3. put img in brackets on the left and /img in brackets on the right. But that image won't work anyways because it's over the allowed size.

1. OK got that down.

2. I put a link to my Gravitar account, but it just gives me their general Gravitar logo, not my own avatar.

3. I resized the signature to the maximum limit on MS Paint, then on Photobucket itself, and yet, I keep on geting a message saying "[#10210] You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board." Wtf is going on?

labanners1.jpg

labanners2.jpg

Click on reply under my post and copy exactly what I put into your sig.

OK, I got the small banners to go, but the large banners are still oversized, according to this site. When I post those, it says "Picture too large, resize under 860x140."

I've even split the large banners to 2 subsections (455x119 and 454x117 in dimensions) and the error of resizing or "you cannot use that extension" still comes up.

Here are the links to the two subsections:

http://s1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/dbadefense1990/?action=view&current=labanners1a.jpg

http://s1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/dbadefense1990/?action=view&current=labanners1b.jpg

Thanks anyway for all the help.

The links you've given are to pages where you can view the image, not the image itself. If you take "?action=view&current=" out of each link, that should give the link to the image itself, which should work fine in your sig.

The links you've given are to pages where you can view the image, not the image itself. If you take "?action=view&current=" out of each link, that should give the link to the image itself, which should work fine in your sig.

I, at long f****** last, got them all. Thanks everyone for helping out!!!!!! So appreciative.

Didn't see a better place to ask this.

Every time I click the button to go to the first unread post in the College Football uniforms thread in Sports Logos, I am always taken to the last post in the entire thread, no matter what I actually looked at last. It only happens in that thread.

I don't know if this is just a weird isolated problem with me, or if it's an issue with that thread. Just thought I'd point it out to see if there's anything about it.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

It's not just you. I totally understand the need to restrict huge quote strings, especially when there's lots of images, but it's pretty annoying when it's just short text blocks and each is relevant to the point you're making.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

It's not just you. I totally understand the need to restrict huge quote strings, especially when there's lots of images, but it's pretty annoying when it's just short text blocks and each is relevant to the point you're making.

I think that the issue is that the change was not announced here in "Forum Announcements". I get the change and I will deal with it apporpriately, but it was somewhat unannounced when there is a thread for announcements by Moderators.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.