Ask A Moderator

I kinda liked the circle avatars.  Oh well...

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Any idea about how to disable notifications once they've been enabled?  I feel like I should know how to do this but I can't find a way.  

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I didn't know we had "reputation points."  I'm not even sure what those are . . . but I have more than that CC97 guy!

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

1 hour ago, leopard88 said:

. . . and where is the rest of the Owner's Box?

Never mind.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

13 minutes ago, CS85 said:

Any idea about how to disable notifications once they've been enabled?  I feel like I should know how to do this but I can't find a way.  

For me I had to disable it using the advanced settings in chrome. I had a similar problem with Facebook notifications popping up. Not sure if this is the same issue as you but this is where I fixed it:

Settings > Show advanced settings > Privacy > Content Settings > Notifications > Manage Exceptions > Then choose the Block dropdown for the site you want to block.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

So I had only recently (in the last 6 weeks or so) started slogging through the Relocation Roundelay thread.  Now that the upgrade happened, I've lost where I was in getting caught up, because it wants to send me to 'most recent post'.

Sucks to be me.

It's where I sit.

2 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

So I had only recently (in the last 6 weeks or so) started slogging through the Relocation Roundelay thread.  Now that the upgrade happened, I've lost where I was in getting caught up, because it wants to send me to 'most recent post'.

Sucks to be me.

Spoiler Alert -- The Rams move to L.A.

:P

• Like 10

16 hours ago, Quillz said:

Chris stated they were doing some work on the CSS. The stock IP.Board setup doesn't look much different from 3... Quotes definitely still appear in their own box. If they don't, then the skin was modified so they intentionally appear that way.

My quotes are now showing in boxes, so I wonder if it was some kind of cookie/update issue.  FWIW the site looks much better now, so perhaps I was seeing a sort of "half-update" when I posted my comment earlier.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

3 hours ago, McCarthy said:

So on desktop it's fairly similar to the old one, except sleeker, and with upgraded features like the drag and drop picture attaching. That's good. Now that circular avatars are gone (always a bad idea) I really like the member title area next to each post. 

I don't really use my phone on here and it's weird to me that would be someone's primary device for these boards so not really worried about how any of the changes affect mobile. 

I commute via subway and rail for nearly 3 hours most days.  Nearly all of my "personal" internet time is from in phone during that commute. 

When I'm at home I usually have more important things to do though I do tend to peek at the boards from time to time though it's generally from a tablet or laptop.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

30 minutes ago, monkeypower said:

"quote this"

Done.  Kinda outta context, though...B)

• Like 1

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I came in midway through the process and didn't see all of the other posts.  Sorry.

2 hours ago, pianoknight said:

My quotes are now showing in boxes, so I wonder if it was some kind of cookie/update issue.  FWIW the site looks much better now, so perhaps I was seeing a sort of "half-update" when I posted my comment earlier.

It was exactly what I was saying, the updates weren't done yet. Still not entirely done.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.