Ask A Moderator

First off, I want to say I really like the upgrade.  As with all new things, it took some getting used to, but I'm really enjoying it.  The blue line showing your last unread post is really helpful, and the overall look is much sleeker.

If there's one thing, though, that I miss from the old boards it would be the "Most Liked Content" section.  Recently there have been some comments with 16 likes or something and it's be cool to see those.  I thought it was really cool when I found that on the old forums and it's be neat to see it make a comeback.

But that's just my two cents.

spacer.png

I've been on a lot lately, so I can finally say that I like the upgrade. My only issue is there's no "Remove Formattinng" button above posts. 

I typically post post concepts to my blogspot, then copy the plain text and host images there. But the times new roman sticks out and "paste as plain text" option when you right click doesn't work.

I love the upgrade and all, but recently, I've been having a couple issues on the mobile version.

The first is that I'm not able to see my own profile information. I click the three lines in the upper-right-hand corner, yet nothing happens. 

c8a9a667-e288-40dc-a513-9ea97ff9f043.jpg

Also, I'm not able to comment on anything from mobile. As you can see in the screenshot below, the comment box is gone even though it still gives me the option to "submit a reply".

f590d6b4-3271-40f3-a7e3-41df70b017c3.jpg

Any ideas?

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

This post is all about questions new users have about CCSLC. Can anybody tell me where to get those where I come from things on the bottom of people's posts?

ex       XXFrXXX.png?1

45 minutes ago, lacrosse beast said:

This post is all about questions new users have about CCSLC. Can anybody tell me where to get those where I come from things on the bottom of people's posts?

ex       XXFrXXX.png?1

got to account settings then signature

On 2/15/2016 at 1:06 PM, mr.nascar13 said:

I love the upgrade and all, but recently, I've been having a couple issues on the mobile version.

The first is that I'm not able to see my own profile information. I click the three lines in the upper-right-hand corner, yet nothing happens. 

c8a9a667-e288-40dc-a513-9ea97ff9f043.jpg

Also, I'm not able to comment on anything from mobile. As you can see in the screenshot below, the comment box is gone even though it still gives me the option to "submit a reply".

f590d6b4-3271-40f3-a7e3-41df70b017c3.jpg

Any ideas?

So it seems as if these issues have fixed themselves somehow as I'm on mobile right now.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

1 hour ago, ECUFan25 said:

I see that some users have a cover photo now as some have a plain blue background (like me). Anyone know how to change it, or is there a post requirement along with it?

WVXopr9.png

With this new update, I went to quickly edit a post I made to add something and it asked me to give a reason for editing. Mind if I ask why a reason is now required? I would appreciate it if a mod or two explained that. 

5 hours ago, Chewbacca said:

With this new update, I went to quickly edit a post I made to add something and it asked me to give a reason for editing. Mind if I ask why a reason is now required? I would appreciate it if a mod or two explained that. 

It isn't required, just an option. Reasons in general let people know what happened, I.e. if you forgot to put a link in. 

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

5 hours ago, Chewbacca said:

It seems to have happened to me sometimes that my edit will be "rejected" for not having a reason (the text next to the reason box will be in red), but if I keep trying, it will go through without a reason. It's not really required. I think it's only happened in phone, so I'm not 100% positive whether it was the boards or a poor data signal.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.