Ask A Moderator

27 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

Yeah, I get the Wizard of Oz reference. What I meant was I have no idea why Mockba chose that as his member title. Probably should have worded it better than I did. 

I always assumed it was a tongue in cheek 'hey, it's a message board - lighten up'.  I consider it good advice whenever I'm on a message board.

It's where I sit.

16 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

I always assumed it was a tongue in cheek 'hey, it's a message board - lighten up'.  I consider it good advice whenever I'm on a message board.

Honestly, I really don't care what it means. I appreciate the advice, but I think you're assuming I'm taking the whole thing a lot more seriously than I am.  I was just trying to answer someone's question. We've already wasted way more time on it that necessary. B)

• Like 1

BB52Big.jpg

1 hour ago, infrared41 said:

Honestly, I really don't care what it means. I appreciate the advice, but I think you're assuming I'm taking the whole thing a lot more seriously than I am.  I was just trying to answer someone's question. We've already wasted way more time on it that necessary. B)

Me neither. Just having fun!

It's where I sit.

It was one of those silly things that happened during one of the times Chris was out of town years ago.  I think that's when I created the C! header as well.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

5 hours ago, Cujo said:

I don't seem to have the cover photo option either.

...do we just blame it on IE again?

Nah, I haven't seen it on chrome on both iPad and PC. Idk what's up with that. 

spacer.png

25 minutes ago, rickyISking said:

Maybe it's only available on Firefox, which seems weird. Or, maybe only certain members have access to it.

I've tried it on IE and Firefox. No dice.

Must be one of those things you can obtain once you hit 25,000 posts.

• Like 1

6uXNWAo.png

1 hour ago, Cujo said:

I've tried it on IE and Firefox. No dice.

Must be one of those things you can obtain once you hit 25,000 posts.

Odd. I tried it on IE, FF and Chrome and the box appears on all three.

Are you running some kind of ad blocker, or blocking some javascript? There's a :censored:-ton of potential issues here, but I'm not completely sure that they would span across multiple browsers.

Which Windows version are you on?

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Windows 7 x64 Operating System.

Chrome = NO

Firefox = NO

IE = NO

So I don't have the option either.  

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

7 hours ago, pollux said:

Odd. I tried it on IE, FF and Chrome and the box appears on all three.

Are you running some kind of ad blocker, or blocking some javascript? There's a :censored:-ton of potential issues here, but I'm not completely sure that they would span across multiple browsers.

Which Windows version are you on?

Windows 10. I've not only checked using the two browsers, I've also checked via mobile Chrome. Still nothing. 

Feels like the issue is with the board's settings, only allowing certain members or groups to have the option.

• Like 1

6uXNWAo.png

Just now, Chewbacca said:

I remember hearing that something happens once you have posted 500 times. I was wondering if that is true and what exactly happens once you reach that mark.

Once you hit 500, you could choose a member title. It used to be under your avatar but now it's above.

• Like 1

Yeah I'm pretty sure it doesn't have anything to do with post count because both Cujo and I have bigger post counts than ECUFan. Still haven't quite figured out what it is, though. 

spacer.png

On February 27, 2016 at 7:51 PM, BringBackTheVet said:

Windows 7 x64 Operating System.

Chrome = NO

Firefox = NO

IE = NO

So I don't have the option either.  

Also,

ipad safari = no

ipad chrome = no

i do not have facebook linked to my profile in any way. I wonder if the people that have this option use fb?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.