Ask A Moderator

8 minutes ago, Cosmic said:
On 1/18/2016 at 3:47 PM, KittSmith_95 said:
On 1/18/2016 at 3:46 PM, OnWis97 said:

Trying to quote a quote...

...you are correct.  This is GOOD.  No more "super posts" showing the same old photos over and over!

It does make things way less cluttered. Which is good.

Did I break the world?

Probably, dude.  You shouldn't have done that.

Is there a way to add photos into a post after they've been uploaded through Dropbox?

I tried copy and pasting them into the post once they uploaded, and I could see them once I made the post, but no one else could see them and they were coming up as broken links. 

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

• 2 weeks later...

I've found that if I long into this site in a new browser -- not even a new device -- it logs me out of all the other browsers I'm in on. That's weird.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

15 hours ago, DG_Now said:

I've found that if I long into this site in a new browser -- not even a new device -- it logs me out of all the other browsers I'm in on. That's weird.

Aha - that's why it does it!

It's where I sit.

I don't know how to phrase this properly...

Is there a way around having to include a poster's reply as bumper in this message box when I bail on my own reply or the like?  i.e. if I begin to type a reply & not bother... even if I return to post a fresh take the next day or week(? haven't got there yet), the previous poster's message/bumper I had been replying to continues to exist. 

There seems to be no delete all option to include a previously posted reply- whereupon I've had to say 'this message has nothing to do with that person or message, there is no other option to participate without original bumper'.  

I get that we don't have a delete post option, however being able to simply clear this box of stale irrelevant contents should be yes?

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

7 hours ago, 2001mark said:

I don't know how to phrase this properly...

Is there a way around having to include a poster's reply as bumper in this message box when I bail on my own reply or the like?  i.e. if I begin to type a reply & not bother... even if I return to post a fresh take the next day or week(? haven't got there yet), the previous poster's message/bumper I had been replying to continues to exist. 

There seems to be no delete all option to include a previously posted reply- whereupon I've had to say 'this message has nothing to do with that person or message, there is no other option to participate without original bumper'.  

I get that we don't have a delete post option, however being able to simply clear this box of stale irrelevant contents should be yes?

On desktop, you can select the "resize" icon on the top left, then delete the whole quote box.

Delete_Quote.png.8cb7e7c76153b22cc631fdc

Same thing on a phone - at least an Android phone. Click and hold on the quote title, i.e. "7 hours ago, 2001mark said:". The "resize" icon will appear again and you just need to press delete to have it go away.

• Like 1

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

16 hours ago, pollux said:

On desktop, you can select the "resize" icon on the top left, then delete the whole quote box.

Delete_Quote.png.8cb7e7c76153b22cc631fdc

Same thing on a phone - at least an Android phone. Click and hold on the quote title, i.e. "7 hours ago, 2001mark said:". The "resize" icon will appear again and you just need to press delete to have it go away.

Aye... I've never tried deleting it, simply right clicking without that option.  

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, McCarthy said:

This may just be my browser, but starting today when I scroll to the bottom of any page there's a bunch of sponsored clickbaity bullcrap. Anyone else getting this?

I was just about to post this. Annoying as anything to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and find these "articles".

I'm getting the same and it's all pretty weird as the links and images are huge in mobile. 

Edit: "14 awkward Sex positions everyone secretly wants to know."

Yeah, these need to go immediately.  

Edited by mr.nascar13
  • Like 4

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Anything that could be done to get rid of these would be highly appreciated. This was one of the few places on the internet where there was a safe haven from this Sponsored Headlines click bait crap. 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, marble21 said:

I don't like them either but if they are a necessary evil to keep this place going then so be it.

We've had ads here for a while. There's no need for this specific style of ad. No need for it to be so large.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.