Ask A Moderator

35 minutes ago, Crabcake47 said:

Any updates from the mods/Chris on getting rid of these things? Getting ridiculous now, IMO. 

But money.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Idk guys.. I've kinda learned to embrace the ads.

In fact, some of these topics are funnier than a number of our frequent members, myself included.

• Like 3

6uXNWAo.png

7 hours ago, LMU said:

The mods don't have anything to do with it.  It's waiting on the ad company responding to Chris.

Ah, understood. Thanks

spacer.png

I'm not proud of it, but I'll click on "13 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related!" or "10 Unbelievable Facts About Dryer Lint!", but I'm just not going to click on getting a Slavic girlfriend, or the secret desires of Arabian women, or a free financial loophole that will get me $1,500,000.

• Like 1

wrong thread

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

the forced log-out thing is happening more and more to me.  It makes me sign in again every time I log on, and that signs me out everywhere else I've been, so basically I have to enter my username and password everytime I go to the site (unless it's from the same device as the previous time.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Looks like I will have to refrain from accessing this board on my free time at work, I sit on same floor as HR... Could be embarrassing...

• Like 1

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

8 minutes ago, Frenchie said:

Looks like I will have to refrain from accessing this board on my free time at work, I sit on same floor as HR... Could be embarrassing...

Just don't scroll all the way to the bottom.

I didn't even notice those ads until the comments about them started appearing in this thread.

• Like 2

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

On ‎13‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 3:55 PM, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

Just don't scroll all the way to the bottom.

I didn't even notice those ads until the comments about them started appearing in this thread.

but it's so temping !!!! :wub: 

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

On May 6, 2016 at 5:09 PM, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

Seems like some of the ads around here are getting a little more... uh...  scandalous... and click baity.... is there a reason for this?  Can we un-do that?

Came here to say the same thing. I'll second the un-doing of these (if at all possible). 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.