Ask A Moderator

1 hour ago, AstroBull21 said:

Pardon my ignorance, but was there a topic in the Lounge (or somewhere else) that we could post items for sale?

I tried searching but cant find the right terms.

I believe it was pinned at one point. *Something Something* Drive-In & Flea Market. 

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

On 7/27/2016 at 0:42 PM, monkeypower said:

Is that not how you read in England, directly downwards? Like how Japan reads from right to left.

I'm fairly certain that's Mongolian.  

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

10 minutes ago, RonaldGrump said:

What the CCSLC needs is more taxidermy. Lots of taxidermy. It would start a HUGE conversation. HUUUUUUGE.

You mean taxidermy and not letting people comment on his concepts?

When you click on a thread with new posts since your last visit, it goes to the most recent post. 

Now, when you click on a thread without new posts, it takes you to the very first post. It feels like, until recently, it would take you to the last page. 

Can it be reverted to taking you to the last page? Sometimes I open tabs in phone or whatever and forget to actually read them. 

Have other people noticed this experience? 

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2 hours ago, DG_Now said:

When you click on a thread with new posts since your last visit, it goes to the most recent post. 

Now, when you click on a thread without new posts, it takes you to the very first post. It feels like, until recently, it would take you to the last page. 

Can it be reverted to taking you to the last page? Sometimes I open tabs in phone or whatever and forget to actually read them. 

Have other people noticed this experience? 

Yes I have, it has gotten quite annoying when I accidentally click the wrong thing and then it won't bring me to the last page the first time.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.