Ask A Moderator

I think Invision just did a mega update.  Page went down last night/this morning briefly, and forced logouts minutes ago. 

Template looks very clean and all that.  I honestly don't mind it.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

2 minutes ago, CS85 said:

I think Invision just did a mega update.  Page went down last night/this morning briefly, and forced logouts minutes ago. 

Template looks very clean and all that.  I honestly don't mind it.

Yeah, I was wondering why I was logged out. 

New template does look very clean and nice. I do kinda like the new facebook style like button. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GeauxColonels said:

It's not you. There's soooooo much white space now.

Yeah..I've seen this on another board. Spacing looks weird but I'm sure we'll all get used to it.

Now there are different like buttons.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Any takers on how long before someone gets a suspension or ban stemming from the use of the "HaHa" reaction?

Seriously, though, some people take big game losses way too hard for it to not wind up being part of something like that. I get that we're all adults, here, and should be responsible for policing ourselves. That being said, we have a whole list of proof that some people can't be trusted to behave. It might be better to disable that one, provided there's an option for it.

Just my $0.02.

• Like 2

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

If it fixes the quoting issues and searching then I'm all for it.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I've noticed that the site is way more pleasing on desktop than on mobile. I used Firefox on a PC and on an Android phone, and the fonts are much harsher/darker on mobile.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.