Cinnranian Baseball League (Hand-drawn)- Cinnranian Flag, CBL Logo and a Sneak Peak!

CyGuy5

Cinnrania's history has a few similarities to Canada's (and some differences in dates and in the absence of hockey). 44 teams is a lot for any league- no wonder even their creator gets them mixed up!

I don't know a ton about Canada's history, but that's pretty cool!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just something to consider, most baseball fields at any level do not have a 90 degree corner for a backstop. Passed balls get trapped back there and there is a greater chance for a catcher to get injured going back to get a ball. I recommend a flat or rounded backstop instead of a corner.

Today, with a late start from school, i present you with the Wilmington City Whitetops! Wilmington City is located just outside of the Wilmington Mountains, which are notorious for always having a white top. This team is a newer team in the league, and they have a growing fan base.

Stadium: Verizon Field. This stadium is the first ballpark to have a curved videoboard, which allows more fans to see the board and enjoy the game, right below that is a VIP bar.

WilmingtonCityVerizonField_zpsbe03f46d.j

Uniforms: This team doesn't have anything too special about their uniforms, however they do have an alternate uniform!

WilmingtonCityUniforms_zps08bdb3fb.jpg?t

You're spending a lot of time on the stadiums, which look great, but the logos need a lot of work. So far, they've been very bland and looks like they were done in five minutes. Work on that, and you got a good looking league.

Thanks! It is really hard to come up with good logo ideas but i am working on that. Thanks again!

Todays update is for the Shipley 27's. Shipley is a blossoming, high-tech town, and the team has a very young fanbase. The team name 27's comes from the year the baseball team was created. As you can see, the field is bigger, making the stadium more realistic.

Stadium: Shipley Multipurpose Stadium. Shipley Multipurpose Stadium is home to all three of Shipley's sports teams, which are the 27's, Shipley SC (soccer), and the Shipley Eagles (football). This stadium will also play host to a race in ​biscuit faces of them's World Racing League. The buildings past the scoreboard in center field serve as team offices, but the lower levels serve as gift shops, restaurants and a team museum.

ShipleyMultipurposeStadium_zps7a620e0c.j

Uniforms: Shipley happens to have vest uniforms, but that is about it.

ShipleyUnis_zps3e1e4609.jpg

Has an MLB team ever done a pinstripe - vest uniform? I might be totally brain farting, but I can't think of one. In terms of more complicated logos, I actually like the simplicity of this one, but I do agree some of your other teams are a little plain. When in doubt, stick the logo in a roundel, by my count 17 of 30 MLB teams have a round logo, at least as a secondary.

CottonBowl_zpsc664d73a.png

4vAzk2u.png

Star championship signature credit to packerfan21396

Has an MLB team ever done a pinstripe - vest uniform? I might be totally brain farting, but I can't think of one. In terms of more complicated logos, I actually like the simplicity of this one, but I do agree some of your other teams are a little plain. When in doubt, stick the logo in a roundel, by my count 17 of 30 MLB teams have a round logo, at least as a secondary.

Just did a google of it and turns out the Reds and the Twins had them at some point. My next team is for sure having somewhat of a roundel logo, so stay tuned!

Todays update is for the Shipley 27's. Shipley is a blossoming, high-tech town, and the team has a very young fanbase. The team name 27's comes from the year the baseball team was created. As you can see, the field is bigger, making the stadium more realistic.

Stadium: Shipley Multipurpose Stadium. Shipley Multipurpose Stadium is home to all three of Shipley's sports teams, which are the 27's, Shipley SC (soccer), and the Shipley Eagles (football). The buildings past the scoreboard in center field serve as team offices, but the lower levels serve as gift shops, restaurants and a team museum.

Don't forget wrl

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

Stadium: Shipley Multipurpose Stadium. Shipley Multipurpose Stadium is home to all three of Shipley's sports teams, which are the 27's, Shipley SC (soccer), and the Shipley Eagles (football). The buildings past the scoreboard in center field serve as team offices, but the lower levels serve as gift shops, restaurants and a team museum.

Don't forget wrl

Just edited the post to include that!

I like the mountain used in the Wilmington City Whitecaps jersey, looking forward to more!!

Thanks you! Can't wait to see your league as well!

Don't forget wrl

Just edited the post to include that!

I like the mountain used in the Wilmington City Whitecaps jersey, looking forward to more!!

Thanks you! Can't wait to see your league as well!
cool. still finalizing the roster and schedule. And not All of the stadiums will be in but at least 15-20%

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

Here is the Almay City Sun! Almay City is a very warm area, with temperatures rarely dropping below 70 degrees, hence the name the "Sun". In recent years, the Sun have been a mediocre team, making the playoffs once and having a few winning seasons.

Stadium: CBank Park. CBank Park is sponsered by Cinnrania National Bank (CBank) and is located in a very upscale part of Almay City. The ballpark is surrounded by restaurants, bars, and shops, among other things. The building in left field is a hotel.

AlmayStadiumCBankPark_zpsa9a3e447.jpg

Uniforms: Almay City is the first team to have three colors. Their uniforms are fairly simple, with a three color stripe on the sleeve and a two colored collar.

AlmayUnis_zps6508a05b.jpg

Here is the Almay City Sun! Almay City is a very warm area, with temperatures rarely dropping below 70 degrees, hence the name the "Sun". In recent years, the Sun have been a mediocre team, making the playoffs once and having a few winning seasons.

Stadium: CBank Park. CBank Park is sponsered by Cinnrania National Bank (CBank) and is located in a very upscale part of Almay City. The ballpark is surrounded by restaurants, bars, and shops, among other things. The building in left field is a hotel.

Uniforms: Almay City is the first team to have three colors. Their uniforms are fairly simple, with a three color stripe on the sleeve and a two colored collar.

I don't know about the name 'Sun' for a baseball team, but I like the logo and jerseys! Nice job!

Fear the future, envy the past

The numbers look a little too much like "S", try to make them look more like a 5. Also the BP number would probably need a white outline to show up better, and I think the full sun logo would look better on the front. That is one crazy outfield, any particular reason behind that?

CottonBowl_zpsc664d73a.png

4vAzk2u.png

Star championship signature credit to packerfan21396

The numbers look a little too much like "S", try to make them look more like a 5. Also the BP number would probably need a white outline to show up better, and I think the full sun logo would look better on the front. That is one crazy outfield, any particular reason behind that?

Yeah I noticed the S part, but by then it was done... Almay City used to play in a stadium with dimensions like that and the owner decided to transfer them to the new one

I don't know about the name 'Sun' for a baseball team, but I like the logo and jerseys! Nice job!

Thanks! I wasn't sure about Sun either, but it sounded unique so I went with it!

Archived