Cinnranian Baseball League (Hand-drawn)- Cinnranian Flag, CBL Logo and a Sneak Peak!

CyGuy5

Hey CyGuy5,

Some thoughts on your concept series:

-The stadiums for you concepts are very well thought out and so are the back stories regarding the teams locations and names.

-That being said the uniform concepts themselves seem very rough and could use a standardized template.

-Since your concepts are hand drawn, have you thought about using the graph paper to create standard templates or if you have use of a light table place a piece of blank paper in front of the graph paper (for a clean look). This would help with the size of the names and numbers for your concepts.

Hope this help.

59ea7286cd78e_NewAvsSig.png.5747971588ea035fdc4dbcf3bf43f77a.png

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey CyGuy5,

Some thoughts on your concept series:

-The stadiums for you concepts are very well thought out and so are the back stories regarding the teams locations and names.

-That being said the uniform concepts themselves seem very rough and could use a standardized template.

-Since your concepts are hand drawn, have you thought about using the graph paper to create standard templates or if you have use of a light table place a piece of blank paper in front of the graph paper (for a clean look). This would help with the size of the names and numbers for your concepts.

Hope this help.

Thank you! I have never actually thought about having a standard template for my uniforms, and will implement it in the future!

Tonight i bring you the North Sea Irish. This team is located in Waterford, Cinnrania, which borders the North Sea. Waterford was first inhabited by the Irish, and still has a large amount of people with Irish descent there today. The team is a very historic team, and they have won a total of 15 CBL titles since they became a member of the league. The team is still good to this day, winning their most recent title in 2012.

Stadium: Reiman Park. Reiman Park has only two levels, as it was built to have some features of their old stadium, Waterford Ballpark. The stadium is named after the team's late owner Henry Reiman, who died in 2005. This stadium is built near the coast of the North Sea, and there is a beach just past RF.

NorthSeaRiemanPark_zpsaffe675b.jpg

Uniforms: THEY HAVE A ROUNDEL LOGO!! Besides that, the team wears a very traditional uniform, with the shamrock logo on the chest and green pinstripes at home. The road unis are just as classy, with silver as a main color and the "Irish" script in green.

NorthSeaUniforms_zps2e285b12.jpg

I think this is my favorite so far, great color scheme and a much better logo. Only two things I would change would be to add a shamrock to the hat logo and a little gold to the away uniform. I also think a white cap with a green bill could look very nice with the home uniform. Other than that this is great.

CottonBowl_zpsc664d73a.png

4vAzk2u.png

Star championship signature credit to packerfan21396

I think this is my favorite so far, great color scheme and a much better logo. Only two things I would change would be to add a shamrock to the hat logo and a little gold to the away uniform. I also think a white cap with a green bill could look very nice with the home uniform. Other than that this is great.

Thanks! I honestly agree with all of that!

Glad that you didn't make it all green and gold, and used silver on the shamrock. Very creative, this is my second favorite concept so far (White Caps is still #1)

Thank you! However, it is the Whitetops, not the Whitecaps. Also, When will you be posting your next concept for the RBL?

Glad that you didn't make it all green and gold, and used silver on the shamrock. Very creative, this is my second favorite concept so far (White Caps is still #1)

Thank you! However, it is the Whitetops, not the Whitecaps. Also, When will you be posting your next concept for the RBL?
My apologies I have finished my rough draft of the flames and I am (seriously) touching up Lemoncoppy. My next concept should be up anytime from Saturday to Monday. I will most likely post Finitopia and the revised Lemoncoppy at the same time.

Fear the future, envy the past

My apologies I have finished my rough draft of the flames and I am (seriously) touching up Lemoncoppy. My next concept should be up anytime from Saturday to Monday. I will most likely post Finitopia and the revised Lemoncoppy at the same time.

No problem. Can't wait to see more of your concepts.

ANNOUNCEMENT: unfortunately I am sick today, so don't count on any new updates. If I start feeling better I might draw some

ANNOUNCEMENT: unfortunately I am sick today, so don't count on any new updates. If I start feeling better I might draw some

Wow, same here that's weird. You can't transfer illnesses over the computer, can you XD. Looking forward to more whenever it comes out, but take as much time as you need to heal up.

CottonBowl_zpsc664d73a.png

4vAzk2u.png

Star championship signature credit to packerfan21396

Wow, same here that's weird. You can't transfer illnesses over the computer, can you XD. Looking forward to more whenever it comes out, but take as much time as you need to heal up.

lol it's the CCLC Disease! I feel better every once in a while but then I feel worse again when the Advil wears off

• 1 month later...

Today i give you La Quinta Stadium. La Quinta hotels have a large presence in the Tomahawk City Area, and they applied for the sponsorship of the stadium when the previous sponsor's contract had run out. As you can see, the stadium is host to both football and baseball, and is home to the Tomahawk City Warriors as well as the Tomahawk City Chiefs. The stadium is built right up against a lake named Lake Hiaho, a name the Indians native to the area gave to the lake. you can also see that the road that surrounds the stadium has to pass over the lake. In left field you can see there is a building there that is full of skyboxes. I really was not being creative naming this stadium, and since I am on spring break i named it after where i have been staying.

In other news, I am in need of sponsors for ballparks. If you would like to suggest please do so!

image_zpsnxb9muax.jpg

Archived