AHL West - Stockton Logo Options

TheLAKnight

Honestly not a huge fan of the Condors logo in the Oilers colors. That being said, I've really never liked the Condors logo. I like the other three logos, but I really hope that the Reign stick with the blue and orange instead of switching to black and silver (which I know they will end up doing).

I think it would be cool if the Sharks named their AHL team the Seals - whether it be the California Golden Seals or just the San Jose Seals. I'm excited to see where you take this!

Not sure the Reign will even change to the current colors. Remember the ECHL Reign are also owned by the Kings and haven't changed colors to match.

Love the Gulls. Hope they bring that name back. Was awesome seeing them in the old IHL

Leaked out from a source this morning that they will in fact be the Gulls. That and the team that had been using the Gulls name in the WSHL had all references to the Gulls name removed from the league website late last week. Seems pretty certain that this is the way they're going. And it makes sense as it was the prohibitive favorite in a poll the local paper ran.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you still taking name ideas for san jose. How about the bulls like their old echl affiliate

I loved when the Bulls were around last year but now that they've folded, I think it would be tough to revive them just 2 years later. Plus the name fit with them playing at the Cow Palace, not so much at the SAP Center. The one name that I have in mind is the Bay Area Barracudas.

I'm a fan of these. It's minor league, who gives a crap about the striping. I would buy these jerseys today, if I had the money and didn't live in an apartment

"It's the minors so we shouldn't really care about the design" has to the be the dumbest/most contradictory mindset when you consider what the CCSLC is supposed to be.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

I'm a fan of these. It's minor league, who gives a crap about the striping. I would buy these jerseys today, if I had the money and didn't live in an apartment

"It's the minors so we shouldn't really care about the design" has to the be the dumbest/most contradictory mindset when you consider what the CCSLC is supposed to be.

Yeah... um what? The minors is one place you can get super creative with uniforms, that's what's so great about it.

Finally finished with (the first version) the Bakersfield Condors jerseys. It would be very easy to slap their logo on Edmonton's jerseys but I wanted to change things up a bit. The next set will probably be less conservative like the Condors current jerseys.

BakCondorsDark_zpsee015bf0.pngBakCondorsLight_zps4b6edfb0.png

Comments on how I can improve this set or ideas for another version would be greatly appreciated!

This Thread seems to be inactive

Are you going to every thread and ask if it's inactive? Do you not see the time when the last post was posted? You've posted 62 times and you've only been a member for 2 days. Chill. Some of your posts are nonsense.

Agreed, PaperThin is not the only one annoyed

Are you going to every thread and ask if it's inactive? Do you not see the time when the last post was posted? You've posted 62 times and you've only been a member for 2 days. Chill. Some of your posts are nonsense.
No they are not!

Agreed, PaperThin is not the only one annoyed
I don't care if what you say about my posts I can chill and you don't have to annoy me with your post and my posts aren't some of them aren't nonsense.

• 2 weeks later...

And now it's not.

I haven't had much time to work on concepts lately, but I was able to finish up new concepts for the Gulls (official!) and the Reign using their new logos. For now, here are the (slightly) updated uniforms for the San Diego Gulls.

SDGulls%20Dark%20V2_zpssnfonro9.pngSDGulls%20Light%20V2_zpsqski5pow.png

Not much has changed but I did lighten the orange to match the logo and I recolored the top orange stripe to the new shade of blue from the logo.

As mentioned yesterday, here are my second attempt at new jerseys for the Ontario Reign. I initially did not like their new brand because I felt that they need to look more unique to distinguish themselves from the Kings. It's growing on me but it still could use some work.

OntReign%20Dark%20V2_zps1l7hapdg.pngOntReign%20Light%20V2_zps31deihrv.png

Comments and criticisms are welcome! I'm in the process of creating jerseys for Stockton which should be up tomorrow.

Archived