Sign in to follow this  
Dave Ship

Ligue 1 by Le Coq Sportif®

Terrific work! I especially love the simplifications of the crests. Sometimes I think minimalism doesn't work for soccer, but you made it look awesome.

Definitely my favourite kit manufacturer

On another note, holy crap you have a gift. I love how you simplified the crests for some of the teams, like Nantes should be wearing that full-time.

All of your projects are awesome, but I feel that sometimes you go overboard with textures just to show that you can. As for ligue 1, Lille's crest should include a dog more than a fleur-de-lys and it should have some blue somewhere in it. ASSE being so modern when most of your concepts are traditional is kinda weird, considering their tradition. I would have gone more towards the Platini-era horizontal stripes

Brilliant work altogether. It would fulfill a dream to many of us if you felt like releasing the templates. Wow these are all drop dead stunning.

I agree with everyone, those were absolutely amazing

These are some amazing kits. They are a thing of beauty and Le Coq is such an under rated kit manufacturer. I always loved them. Great work on all your projects!