2015 MLB Season Thread with Postseason Discussion

Gary

My boy Jason Kipnis powered the Indians with a 2-run homer last night. Was a good game.

I thought Trevor Plouffe was your boy.

Both are my boys.

I also thought Miguel Cabrera was your boy.

All are my boys. My boy Shelby Miller is playing lights out against the Marlins. This brother's legit. He can pitch. The Braves are lucky to have him.

I want championships!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sooo....close....

That's a heartbreaker. Hurts. But it was a good game.
There's your definitive proof, boys.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Sooo....close....

That's a heartbreaker. Hurts. But it was a good game.
It's your fault for talking about it.
On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Mike Redmond is out in Miami.

Loria always fires and hires. They're is no consistency in that franchise. I don't know why the hell Stanton decided to stay there for another decade and a half.

Because they're the only organization stupid enough to pay him $325 million to stay there over that time frame?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I DVRed the entire Marlins/Braves game to see my boy Shelby Miller almost make history. I'll watch it tonight. I knew today would be a special day.

I'm going to DVR the rest of the Blue Jays season... same as the last 2.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

Even Yahoo Sports' says that Miller's almost no-hit was heartbreak. It still hurts today, but I'm trying to move on from it and hope the next time he pitches, he gets the no-hit.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/justin-bour-breaks-up-shelby-miller-s-no-hit-with-two-outs-in-ninth--192845389.html

Crownking, you're probably taking this harder than even Shelby Miller.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Marlins name their GM, Dan Jennings, as manager. The last time he coached was in high school in the 80s, so great move. :rolleyes:

:censored: this :censored: !
Can I apply for this job. I have some managerial experience in over 3 season of fantasy baseball and 3 months of my sons little league as a 1st base coach.

In all seriousness i think Loria called Jennings last night and said "Come on over let's watch Little Big League, eat some popcorn and drink some pop". After the movie, Loria leaned over to Jennings and said "See Dan if a kid can do it so can you. Let's call Manfred and let's tell him that this would be great for attendance".

Marlins name their GM, Dan Jennings, as manager. The last time he coached was in high school in the 80s, so great move. :rolleyes:

:censored: this :censored: !

Can I apply for this job. I have some managerial experience in over 3 season of fantasy baseball and 3 months of my sons little league as a 1st base coach.

I think you might be overqualified.

Archived