Gary.

2015 MLB Season Thread with Postseason Discussion

Oops crossed my hosiery

Oops crossed my hosiery

This looks funny (especially at the top of a new page). I'd have gone with the quote for that one. :)

I thought Dave Roberts was the interim Manager

I'd imagine Murphy will be named full-time manager once a contract is worked out.

I thought Dave Roberts was the interim Manager

No Dave Roberts is the bench coach and was acting manager last night only.

I'd imagine Murphy will be named full-time manager once a contract is worked out.

Supposedly it's interim the rest of the year. He's got to earn the job.

Damn the Orioles crush 8 home runs against the rudderless ship known as the Phillies.

Damn the Orioles crush 8 home runs against the rudderless ship known as the Phillies.

At one point the Phillies were incapable of getting someone to throw in the bullpen because they got a busy signal.

I could not make this up.

At one point the Phillies were incapable of getting someone to throw in the bullpen because they got a busy signal.

Francoeur had to pitch two innings tonight. Rough day for the Phillies.

Frenchy, get'cha some!

St. Louis Cardinals' fault.

Anyone else having problems with MLB.com and MLB.tv?

This is all that loaded for me on At Bat, start your conspiracy theories:

te9PNnd.png

Haha, that's pretty funny...

At FirstEnergy Stadium, the Chicago Bears blank the Cleveland Browns 17-0. Bears QB Tsuyoshi Wada threw 2 TD passes to WR Dexter Fowler and Kris Bryant kicked a fourth quarter FG for good measure.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :)

I did a double take at the score. Ridiculous.

So Washington decided to leave their bats at the Tampa airport so that Hobbes the Tiger could get a photo-op with them.

At FirstEnergy Stadium, the Chicago Bears blank the Cleveland Browns 17-0. Bears QB Tsuyoshi Wada threw 2 TD passes to WR Dexter Fowler and Kris Bryant kicked a fourth quarter FG for good measure.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :)

Just because fun... now the game becomes, will the Bears go over 17.5pts one time this season?

Don't think I won't be back to reset... it's what we do. :mojoto:

Well, things in Boston sure aren't going well.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/13108912/pablo-sandoval-boston-red-sox-benched-using-instagram-game-progress

Haha, this is pretty much exactly why the Giants didn't wanna go COMPLETELY nuts on Panda. Sure, this is a minor thing, but this is nothing new with him either. He pulled this same kinda dumb s**t in San Francisco. It's easy to overlook when he's playing well, but considering he's been just short of total dog crap this season it just stands out like a sore thumb.

The Sox do NOT look good this season, and this petty off the field stuff doesn't help.