Gary.

2015 MLB Season Thread with Postseason Discussion

It's 8:35 in the morning and the Giants have already lost.

Bumgarner doesn't have a good history at Nationals Park; I remember going to a Nats-Giants game a year or two back and he got lit up with plenty of long balls in that game too. We started calling him Bomb-garner that game. Heh.

Bumgarner doesn't have a good history at Nationals Park; I remember going to a Nats-Giants game a year or two back and he got lit up with plenty of long balls in that game too. We started calling him Bomb-garner that game. Heh.
Well the Giants don't really have a good history at all at Nationals Park except for the 2014 NLDS :)

I don't know. It hasn't even been an hour since and already Strasburg's out of the game

Clayton Richard will be the 2,000th player to play for the Cubs.

It's 8:35 in the morning and the Giants have

already lost.

Bumgarner doesn't have a good history at Nationals Park; I remember going to a Nats-Giants game a year or two back and he got lit up with plenty of long balls in that game too

. We started calling him Bomb-garner that game. Heh.

Well the Giants don't really have a good history at all at Nationals Park except for the 2014 NLDS :)
You could've said that 2 years ago about the Giants at Great American Ballpark.(Though that's changed the last couple of years)

Let's just wait for the Cards to win the NLCS until they lay down to the Yankees in the Series!

I might actually be cheering for the yanks if that series happened and i have a feeling I wouldnt be the only one.

Today I realized that at 27 days in power the Bavarian Soviet Republic lasted about a week longer than Gregory Polanco's prime.

Only four Royals are going to start the ASG. :(

That damn Marlins fan is at the Giants-Nationals game behind home plate. I wish I had his money...

IIRC, he was at the Cubs-Marlins game either today or yesterday. He was also at the Cubs-Reds game in Wrigley when they played on Sunday Night Baseball a few weeks back; I'm pretty sure he goes to nearly every Sunday Night Baseball game played when the Marlins aren't at home. That son of a gun sure does get around....

Only four Royals are going to start the ASG. :(

Good. The all star game means something and I do not want home field getting screwed up because some fans thought making a 2B hitting .230 was a good idea. I think the fan vote should be eliminated completely.

Kruk and Bochy were teammates on the 1986 Padres.

Hope Chris Archer gets to start the ASG. Also Archer and Coco Crisp have that separated at birth vibe going on.

Canada, & maybe some votes from Kyle Lowry, made Josh Donaldson a record breaking vote.

How's that for a selling feature for playing in Toronto - perform & you will start in an ASG.

I'd start Sale btw.

John Lester finally got his first hit in the majors.

Gotta love NL ball!