2015 MLB Season Thread with Postseason Discussion

Gary

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fan who fell from the upper deck at a Braves-Yankees game has died.

http://abc7chicago.com/sports/fan-dies-after-fall-at-turner-field-during-yankees-braves-police-say/962262/

and they are flying the flag at American half-staff. dont know why. if he was in the military, that would be fine, other then that, i think the Braves flag (if there is one flying there) should be flown at half-staff.

The fan who fell from the upper deck at a Braves-Yankees game has died.

http://abc7chicago.com/sports/fan-dies-after-fall-at-turner-field-during-yankees-braves-police-say/962262/

and they are flying the flag at American half-staff. dont know why. if he was in the military, that would be fine, other then that, i think the Braves flag (if there is one flying there) should be flown at half-staff.

Do you ever not have a problem? With anything?

No-no by Jake Arrieta against the Dodgers.

Great year to be a Cubs fan!

NO! NO! NO! NO!

As someone who enjoys the Cubs being crappy, I cannot stand this... this... hope!! The Cubs must suffer! RAHHHH!!!!

I love how people how people hate on teams that actually care with owners who want to put money in to their teams, I cant wait to see the look on your faces when the Dodgers hoist the trophy in October!

The Dodgers are trying to buy a championship, that's why everybody hates them. It's the same reason everybody hates the Yankees.

I love how people how people hate on teams that actually care with owners who want to put money in to their teams, I cant wait to see the look on your faces when the Dodgers hoist the trophy in October!

The Dodgers are trying to buy a championship, that's why everybody hates them. It's the same reason everybody hates the Yankees.

I understand why they are hated. What I'm having trouble understanding why people hate teams that are willing to spend money to keep their teams good instead of being a cheap :censored: like Wolff or Loria who suck their cities dry and only have the teams as stais symbols.

I understand why they are hated. What I'm having trouble understanding why people hate teams that are willing to spend money to keep their teams good instead of being a cheap :censored: like Wolff or Loria who suck their cities dry and only have the teams as stais symbols.

I hate them because Don Mattingly is their manager.

Awwwwww man, really? I figure Mets fans would love Mattingly the most of any ex-Yankee because Donnie represents the time period of the Mets greatest dominance of the city. Associated good memories and stuff like that.

The only ex-Yankee I liked was Yogi Berra, but he lost my respect when he and Steinbrenner made up.

No-no by Jake Arrieta against the Dodgers.

Great year to be a Cubs fan!

Regardless of how the season turns out, the funnest Cubs team I've ever witnessed.

tumblr_ntxgytJpNy1rt6sqoo1_400.gif

Archived