NFL Changes 2015

Gothamite

Same as the mystery Dolphins template I've been harping on about and looks the same as the Oregon leaks (though not sure why there isn't a swoosh on those- the quality looks like a Nike product).

Do we have a picture of that Dolphins template?

Check out these pages:

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/102225-nfl-changes-2015/page-112

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/102225-nfl-changes-2015/page-113

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This needs to be said if it hasn't yet: the Jets color rush jersey looks 20x better than their normal mismatching jeresy. Saw someone wearing it on the street and had to do a double take. It's that much better.

Not only because it uses the awesome shade of Kelly green, but because it only featured two different greens instead of three. And these greens are intentional.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Any discussion from Nike about implementing this template throughout the NFL over the next season? Besides the Pro Bowl this year...

I saw a tweet stating all NFL teams would be using this template. I'm assuming that's not including teams that have opted to keep their pre-Nike uniform templates.

This needs to be said if it hasn't yet: the Jets color rush jersey looks 20x better than their normal mismatching jeresy. Saw someone wearing it on the street and had to do a double take. It's that much better.

The double green (with the darker green between the white shoulder stripes) looks very good. Now get those stripes in the same pattern as their regular home/road jerseys and (most importantly) pair them with white pants with corresponding pants stripes and you have a winner.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

Same as the mystery Dolphins template I've been harping on about and looks the same as the Oregon leaks (though not sure why there isn't a swoosh on those- the quality looks like a Nike product).

Nah there is, on the pants of the white jersey you can see it and on the sleeve of the black jersey in action its there.

a2BRS8U.png

Any discussion from Nike about implementing this template throughout the NFL over the next season? Besides the Pro Bowl this year...

I saw a tweet stating all NFL teams would be using this template. I'm assuming that's not including teams that have opted to keep their pre-Nike uniform templates.

yea i think it will be an option for all teams.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

aawagner011, on 08 Dec 2015 - 14:01, said:

The Dolphins Template has a Vent down the Center of the Jersey. The Colts and Dolphins both have a small extension to the V in the collar. Maybe similar but not the same.

kingevz, on 08 Dec 2015 - 13:40, said:

https://twitter.com/heidiburgett - All the info on the new templates.

- "The 4 College Football Playoff teams will wear Vapor Untouchable 2 in school colors, followed by Nike athletes on both Super Bowl teams."

- "The Oregon Ducks will debut the new Nike Vapor Untouchable uniforms in their bowl game."

CVuTn0fVEAIwRyY.jpg

CVuTn2GUwAAjUff.jpg

CVuTn3HUkAEQbis.jpg

CVuTn3zVEAA5nDR.jpg

Best Pro Bowl uniforms in recent memory

The Dolphins Template has a Vent down the Center of the Jersey. The Colts and Dolphins both have a small extension to the V in the collar. Maybe similar but not the same.

i'm not seeing the center vent you mentioned.. it looks like the exact same template.. no front seams, vented lower portion of the "V" in the collar, "mercedes-benz" style seams on the back.. all seems to be identical..

- "The 4 College Football Playoff teams will wear Vapor Untouchable 2 in school colors, followed by Nike athletes on both Super Bowl teams."

- "The Oregon Ducks will debut the new Nike Vapor Untouchable uniforms in their bowl game."

CVuTn0fVEAIwRyY.jpg

CVuTn2GUwAAjUff.jpg

CVuTn3HUkAEQbis.jpg

CVuTn3zVEAA5nDR.jpg

Well this was just in 2013

160212347.jpg

CVuTn0fVEAIwRyY.jpg

CVuTn2GUwAAjUff.jpg

CVuTn3HUkAEQbis.jpg

CVuTn3zVEAA5nDR.jpg

Will this new template remove the sweat boxes?

spacer.png

CVuTn0fVEAIwRyY.jpg

CVuTn2GUwAAjUff.jpg

CVuTn3HUkAEQbis.jpg

CVuTn3zVEAA5nDR.jpg

Will this new template remove the sweat boxes?
It's supposed to. They got rid of the mesh material in those areas. They're now using a different material and laser cutting holes in it for ventilation.

I'm not getting what's so great about it. The front looks like one of those t-shirts adidas has been stretching over football pads for the last few years. The back looks like more of the same over-paneled Nike silliness.

PvO6ZWJ.png

CVuTn0fVEAIwRyY.jpg

CVuTn2GUwAAjUff.jpg

CVuTn3HUkAEQbis.jpg

CVuTn3zVEAA5nDR.jpg

160212347.jpg

Those were also boring and unoriginal.

CVuTn0fVEAIwRyY.jpg

CVuTn2GUwAAjUff.jpg

CVuTn3HUkAEQbis.jpg

CVuTn3zVEAA5nDR.jpg

160212347.jpg

Those were also boring and unoriginal.
I think you mean simple and ingenious

Archived