NFL Changes 2015

Gothamite

The Dolphins throwback uniforms look like they're on the same template as Ohio State's playoff uniforms from last year

Nope, tOSU used the Mach Speed template, which has a "zipper" sweatbox. The Dolphins' throwback is on the Elite 51 template with those gigantic sweatboxes.

For reference:

211.jpgcameron-wake-in-dolphins-throwback-unifo

Reshad Jones has been wearing that new template though i keep trying to see which one he has on tonight

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

49ers are going throwback end zones this weekend against Cincy http://butattheendoftheday.com/2015/12/16/49ers-bengals-throwback/

It would be a crime if they dared wear their black uniforms with that beauty of a end zone design...

They can't now as they wore them 2 times which is the max times you can wear an alternate during the season except for Thursday games.

bSLCtu2.png

49ers are going throwback end zones this weekend against Cincy http://butattheendoftheday.com/2015/12/16/49ers-bengals-throwback/

It would be a crime if they dared wear their black uniforms with that beauty of a end zone design...and

They can't now as they wore them 2 times which is the max times you can wear an alternate during the season except for Thursday games.

Is that an actual rule

Whatever keeps 'em from wearing the leotards.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

How do things like this just magically happen without anyone knowing (or without anyone who knows saying anything)?

I think gold pants could be good for them - but only if they modified their helmets to have more gold. I think the NFL could use a purple / Vegas gold team. The only issue I have with it is that I love their purple over black look and don't want to sacrifice that for gold.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived