NFL Changes 2015

Gothamite

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you bother to read any of the posts above you?

Yes I did. He posted photos, I posted a video.

Some of you freaking people.

It's basically the same thing lol

And I gotta say, the Bengals joke was better than the Colts.

Honestly it would've been funny for the Redskins to pull a name change April fools joke

And I gotta say, the Bengals joke was better than the Colts.

Honestly it would've been funny for the Redskins to pull a name change April fools joke

Yes it would but I dont think they want to go there.

Bengals with a decent April Fools'-related uniform prank, too (though it came way after noon).

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Bengals-reveal-NEW-logo-for-2015/bee575b1-a6cb-48b1-a5b6-e65be3939058

Nice dig at the Browns.

The more important thing is we now know there IS in fact a number set included in the Bengals' custom font. (Check the years.)

I don't know about y'all but I'd love to see them on their uniforms in place of that DIN trash they have on there now.

You know, a lil something like this...

a75ef0c83b6ad7fee518abcfdf90e975.png

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Bengals with a decent April Fools'-related uniform prank, too (though it came way after noon).

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Bengals-reveal-NEW-logo-for-2015/bee575b1-a6cb-48b1-a5b6-e65be3939058

Nice dig at the Browns.

The more important thing is we now know there IS in fact a number set included in the Bengals' custom font. (Check the years.)

I don't know about y'all but I'd love to see them on their uniforms in place of that DIN trash they have on there now.

Here's the full set from Mark Verlander's portfolio. There's a lot of interesting stuff that he's posted from his other NFL rebrands on there as well. http://www.verlanderdesign.com

verlander.nfl.bengals.15.jpg?format=750w

Nice dig at the Browns.

Here's the full set from Mark Verlander's portfolio. There's a lot of interesting stuff that he's posted from his other NFL rebrands on there as well. http://www.verlanderdesign.com

verlander.nfl.bengals.15.jpg?format=750w

Yes , it looks like the Falcons also had a red set of pants at one point??

verlander.nfl.falcons.05.jpg?format=750w

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Not the same thing at all. Did you watch the video?
Yes, actually I did. They are the same thing.

They are in reference to the same thing (the white unis), but they are not the same thing. The photos are just that - static photos. In the video, # 33 talks about the unis and the concept behind them and offers that hilarious line "if they can't see the numbers, they can't scout us". Would you have gotten all that from looking the photos alone? No, you wouldn't have. Therefore, the video was a nice compliment to the photos, but not a redundancy by any means.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

Not the same thing at all. Did you watch the video?

They are in reference to the same thing (the white unis), but they are not the same thing. The photos are just that - static photos. In the video, # 33 talks about the unis and the concept behind them and offers that hilarious line "if they can't see the numbers, they can't scout us". Would you have gotten all that from looking the photos alone? No, you wouldn't have. Therefore, the video was a nice compliment to the photos, but not a redundancy by any means.

Video > Photos

you dont get the same kind of presentation in photos as you do in the video and it was nice to see they at least put some decent effort into the joke. It seems like you guys just fight and nitpick for the dumbest reasons.

Some may find the vid useful and others not but no reason to argue over.

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Video > Photos

you dont get the same kind of presentation in photos as you do in the video and it was nice to see they at least put some decent effort into the joke. It seems like you guys just fight and nitpick for the dumbest reasons.

Some may find the vid useful and others not but no reason to argue over.

I'm just defending the guy who posted the video link. Some folks jumped all over him, as if he had posted the same thing as the photos post.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

Archived