NFL Changes 2015

Gothamite

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When will we see an I've green set in the NFL?

I mean we got some greens like the packers and Eagles but I wanna see a true olive green or military green ..

The Oregon Ducks used the color before and it looked clean.

Olive*

I don't see that happening in the NFL. I doubt any of the green teams (especially the Packers) would make any changes to their color schemes.

When will we see an I've green set in the NFL?

I mean we got some greens like the packers and Eagles but I wanna see a true olive green or military green ..

The Oregon Ducks used the color before and it looked clean.

Olive*

Well, the Jets' green (the main body of the jerseys, not the sweat panel green or the trim green) is pretty olive, which is why the Packers are still wearing their old template. Oregon's olive look was like the Jets - entirely incidental based on what Nike gave them.

And you won't see teams using that green because it's a muted, uninspiring color. Sports teams generally choose bold colors. Olive green might look fine on a dress shirt, but it's uninspiring for sports teams. Alternatively, forest green, royal blue or bright orange might look great on a football helmet, but you're probably not going to wear those colors on a dress shirt to work.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Pardon me for not looking through 33 pages of this thread for the answer if it's already been mentioned, but does anyone know whether or not the Bills will keep the RCW patch on the chest, or if it was just for last season?

bufg.png

Not sure if it's been mentioned but the Browns are likely changing for 2015. Heard from a legit source.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

So now that the Browns uniforms have been revealed... What team is up for redesign next year?

Falcons, Jets, Titans.

I'm kind of surprised Nike hasn't transformed the Jets yet, from a sluggish and ugly 60s set to a "Fast is Now Supersonic" set.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

So now that the Browns uniforms have been revealed... What team is up for redesign next year?

Falcons, Jets, Titans.

I'm kind of surprised Nike hasn't transformed the Jets yet, from a sluggish and ugly 60s set to a "Fast is Now Supersonic" set.

I can see the Nike Era Jets getting the BFBS or anthracite treatment. IMO, they can't really further ruin the Falcons and Titans.

Falcons, Jets, Titans.

I can see the Nike Era Jets getting the BFBS or anthracite treatment. IMO, they can't really further ruin the Falcons and Titans.

That's interesting and it certainly wouldn't surprise me.

Look at these "anthracite" beauties. :P

F22_Soar_Up.jpg

US_Air_Force_B-2_Spirit.jpg

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Falcons, Jets, Titans.

Yes, but as noted above, the Jets could actually make sense with an anthracite treatment, due to modern jets. Although that would have to curtail into a much brighter green.

Falcons, Jets, Titans.

That's interesting and it certainly wouldn't surprise me.

Look at these "anthracite" beauties. :P

F22_Soar_Up.jpg

US_Air_Force_B-2_Spirit.jpg

Indeed. Jets are long overdue for fixing. This might be one of the few teams where the Nike treatment could work.

RAMS: I bet the Rams are up for NIKE -ification. Back to Blue and Yellow, but a modernized, gaudy version of the throwbacks. Yellow, Blue, and white pants.

Maybe a blue and white alternate (instead of a third jersey). All they gotta do is change the horn color like they did last season, this time from yellow to white...

TITANS: They really need an update. I vote for light blue helmets, but I bet the owners don't.

BENGALS: Just ditch the silly side panels please.

PATRIOTS: Please, a red alt that can be worn with the silver pants and helmet... and cut back on all the side panels please.

I'd love for the falcons to go ahead and keep the helmet logo and fonts, but switch to a red helmet. Much like the throwbacks, they could have a black home jersey, white pants. Then an alt red jersey. And red pants for the away white jersey (with red numbers and black trim.) Jerseys then will not need the funky tri-color shoulder coloring.

Archived