NFL Changes 2015

Gothamite

Not sure if it has already been discussed or not, but it looks as though the Falcons are going to have a logo to commemorate their 50th season.

11136218_10152922449122842_2798019431176

Looks like the font they used for their end zone when they went to the Super Bowl against Denver

I believe you are correct. Here is a better picture of the logo.

10985340_10152922564332842_2837221254174

Wow, that's a crappy anniversary logo. It's so lopsided and slapped together... I guess it's better than the Thrashers' 10th anniversary logo. We don't have a good track record of those in Atlanta, I guess...

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, as part of the 50th Super Bowl "all gold everything" deal this year, they're painting the NFL shield logos on the field gold, right? For most teams that have small logos at the 25s, that's not a big deal, but are they doing that for teams that have the giant shield at midfield? That's gonna look really odd for the Jets/Giants and Panthers.

Not sure what they'll exactly use as inspiration for the new jersey since they've been pretty consistent throughout their history. It'll likely have to be some type of throwback or them throwing in a black jersey just to have one.

For the Niners alternate, I'd like to see a uniform of all red (a darker shade than the current cherry red they use) and gold with no black and as little white as possible. But forget what I want. It'll probably be some garish gold jersey, or black or something.

kGFTWyb.png

Hmm

@49ers: #49ers LB @NBowman53 had a hand in the new design: I think the fans are going to be excited when they see our new look.

So this tweet is basically a confirmation that the new jersey will be #fire.

I'm thinking they'll be closer to #dumpsterfire. But there's nice symmetry here. The Niners changed their uniforms to dreary crap and saw their dynasty end. They then changed back to their classic colors and became a powerhouse again. Now that their three best defensive players are gone, they're coached by Dauber Dybinski and headed for high draft picks for the foreseeable future, it's the perfect time to look like crap and bastardize their identity.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

This is what I don't want:

20140528_kkt_st3_024.jpg.0_standard_730.

My guess is will be close.

They were gonna do gray throwback helmet and pants right before NFL created the 1 helmet rule.

Niners are saying 1st alt ever. Which isn't really true because they have done throwback alts before. But that says then won't be throwback based.

Nike doesn't do shiny jerseys. So that throws out gold for me. So probably will be black based.

5994736127_c919880617.jpg

20899768053_5ff571c8fc.jpg21520909095_58cb3890d9.jpg

Hmm

@49ers: #49ers LB @NBowman53 had a hand in the new design: I think the fans are going to be excited when they see our new look.

So this tweet is basically a confirmation that the new jersey will be #fire.

I'm thinking they'll be closer to #dumpsterfire. But there's nice symmetry here. The Niners changed their uniforms to dreary crap and saw their dynasty end. They then changed back to their classic colors and became a powerhouse again. Now that their three best defensive players are gone, they're coached by Dauber Dybinski and headed for high draft picks for the foreseeable future, it's the perfect time to look like crap and bastardize their identity.

Pure awesomeness.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Not sure if it has already been discussed or not, but it looks as though the Falcons are going to have a logo to commemorate their 50th season.

11136218_10152922449122842_2798019431176

Looks like the font they used for their end zone when they went to the Super Bowl against Denver

I believe you are correct. Here is a better picture of the logo.

10985340_10152922564332842_2837221254174

Wow, that's a crappy anniversary logo. It's so lopsided and slapped together... I guess it's better than the Thrashers' 10th anniversary logo. We don't have a good track record of those in Atlanta, I guess...

Better than a Falcon carrying a big gold L. Could be much worse

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

This is what I don't want:

20140528_kkt_st3_024.jpg.0_standard_730.

My guess is will be close.

They were gonna do gray throwback helmet and pants right before NFL created the 1 helmet rule.

Niners are saying 1st alt ever. Which isn't really true because they have done throwback alts before. But that says then won't be throwback based.

Nike doesn't do shiny jerseys. So that throws out gold for me. So probably will be black based.

Yeah I know, that's what I fear it might be...but we'll see.

OHIOST.pngSF.png SF.pngSAC.png

Archived