NFL Changes 2015

Gothamite

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is what I don't want:

20140528_kkt_st3_024.jpg.0_standard_730.

My guess is will be close.

They were gonna do gray throwback helmet and pants right before NFL created the 1 helmet rule.

Niners are saying 1st alt ever. Which isn't really true because they have done throwback alts before. But that says then won't be throwback based.

Nike doesn't do shiny jerseys. So that throws out gold for me. So probably will be black based.

Yeah I know, that's what I fear it might be...but we'll see.

Yea sadly we probably will

DPnLmqc.jpg

5994736127_c919880617.jpg

20899768053_5ff571c8fc.jpg21520909095_58cb3890d9.jpg

I thought the NFL was really strict with what an alternate could look like? I guess the 49ers can wear black since it's barely in their logo. This probably is going to be terrible.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Black

For

Bay area's

Sake

Assuming the 49ers are set to join this excusive club ...and with the Raiders being a given... NorCal is now complete!

A's. Check!

Boston+Red+Sox+v+Oakland+Athletics+HEIwg

Sharks. Check!

a34ca___couture_072514.jpg

Warriors. Check!

usa-today-8403724.0.jpg

And to debut later this season...Giants. Check!

CrawfordPanikSFGjerseys020815-001.jpg

6uXNWAo.png

Black

For

Bay area's

Sake

Assuming the 49ers are set to join this excusive club ...and with the Raiders being a given... NorCal is now complete!

A's. Check!

Boston+Red+Sox+v+Oakland+Athletics+HEIwg

Sharks. Check!

a34ca___couture_072514.jpg

Warriors. Check!

usa-today-8403724.0.jpg

And to debut later this season...Giants. Check!

CrawfordPanikSFGjerseys020815-001.jpg

Don't forget Stanford..

Cal is the only holdout :) but we are on the GFGS train

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Black

For

Bay area's

Sake

Don't forget Stanford..

Cal is the only holdout :) but we are on the GFGS train

Yep Cal as work to do..

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1882215/20130928_ajw_aa8_444.0.jpg

Round out bay as mentioned not shown..

Raiders Check!

Raiders_Pryor_2013.jpg

Stanford Check!

stan-12-allblack-bobstanton-620x460.jpg

Earthquakes Check!

7790632.jpg

5994736127_c919880617.jpg

20899768053_5ff571c8fc.jpg21520909095_58cb3890d9.jpg

President and CEO of the Dolphins, Tom Garfinkel, says the Dolphins alternate will release in the middle of May. That puts it anywhere from 2-3 weeks.

They are unique in that it could be anything (black , the new blue, orange, possibly gray?)

I am personally hoping for the new blue as a fan I liked the fake one we had that was on NFL 2K5 years ago

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

President and CEO of the Dolphins, Tom Garfinkel, says the Dolphins alternate will release in the middle of May. That puts it anywhere from 2-3 weeks.

They are unique in that it could be anything (black , the new blue, orange, possibly gray?)

I am personally hoping for the new blue as a fan I liked the fake one we had that was on NFL 2K5 years ago

These were my predictions about a month back.

I don't think black and gray are available because they aren't in the color scheme (pretty sure the 49ers do have black in their scheme and that's why they can do it).

I originally thought a throwback would be the most likely, but now I'm leaning towards the dark blue. Least likely is orange, in my opinion, given how it has been minimized to trim and all the coaches wear the dark blue.

50th season throwback

vatf8.png

Dark blue alternate

5y4wt2.png

Orange alternate

2wq5x0n.png

This is what I don't want:

20140528_kkt_st3_024.jpg.0_standard_730.

My guess is will be close.

They were gonna do gray throwback helmet and pants right before NFL created the 1 helmet rule.

Niners are saying 1st alt ever. Which isn't really true because they have done throwback alts before. But that says then won't be throwback based.

Nike doesn't do shiny jerseys. So that throws out gold for me. So probably will be black based.

Yeah I know, that's what I fear it might be...but we'll see.

Yea sadly we probably will

DPnLmqc.jpg

That sucks. I thought NFL rules stated alts had to be in a team color? I'm sure Colorwerx could tell me black is, indeed, a team color, but it certainly feels like a bending of that rule.

Hell, the Vikings have quite a bit more black on their helmet than the Niners do. If San Fran can use that little outline to justify a black uniform, then the Vikings could certainly... OH, GOD, WHAT AM I SAYING!!!

I won't mind a black jersey for the Niners. I wouldn't mind a gold alternate either. Either way, I haven't bought a new Nike jersey yet so now I guess they finally got me.

I also wish the NFL would allow different helmets again. This one would look nice with a new uniform.

h4S9JI8.jpg

Archived