NFL Changes 2015

Gothamite

I still think Jacksonville, Tampa, and Seattle have worse uniforms (not to mention that theirs are primaries). Nice try, Niners, but the bar for bad is very high these days.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw that, but there's also Seahawks jerseys in that rack and we don't have a first round pick this year, so unless that pic means the Titans and Hawks have already confirmed trades (with the Titans trading their 2nd overall pick for stuff not even including a 1st round pick this year) then I don't think it means anything

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

If they wore their regular gold pants they wouldn't be the worse thing in the world. They'd still be so so wrong for the 49ers, but if they don't wear the black pants they're not one of the worst uniforms in the history of the NFL. Gold pants would at least balance it out with the helmet.

To be fair, the only choices they had for an alternate, was black or gold. I've always hated it when teams use a throwback as an alternate. It should fit in with the rest of the identity.

Nothing says they have to have an alternate jersey.

I think if your options are a color that will look silly with your regular pants and require you to add another pair of pants (gold) then you shouldn't have an alternate jersey OR a color that is a minimal part of your identity and also requires you to add a pair of pants (black) then you shouldn't have an alternate jersey.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Weird of the Orlando Predators to go with gold helmets out of nowhere. Welp, that's the Arena League in 2015 for ya.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

CD3GkuwWAAI3hdr.jpg

These jerseys & pants make that ugly gray facemask stick out 1000x more. This is pitiful.

My appreciation for the Cleveland Browns' uniforms has grown today.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

Horrible. They missed a huge opportunity to introduce a gold jersey.

1mrJjyp.png

I would of hated a gold one just as much...

I think the gold jerseys would look better with white pants.

I can't believe one of the richest sports leagues in the World is willing to wear such crap.

Hey, this makes the Seahawks set look good, right?

I want to make an addendum to this comment about the new 49ers alternates: The usage of black is NOT going to sit well with the Raiders.

UBwef0L.png

Gentlemen, this is BFBS if there ever was one.

Exactly. They just don't make any sense. The usual gold pants would have at least helped, and gold on the jersey, but just black and red? The helmet just look so out of place with these. Just awful. Should have went with the same throwbacks as in '94.

Hey, this makes the Seahawks set look good, right?

I want to make an addendum to this comment about the new 49ers alternates: The usage of black is NOT going to sit well with the Raiders.

Rightfully so...

Archived