NFL Changes 2015

Gothamite

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the video Vernon Davis said its the most comfortable uniform he has ever put on. Went on saying a jersey never felt that great putting it on.

How does changing the colors make it feel so much better?

It's Nike speak. Mike Wallace said the exact same thing in the Dolphins reveal and I believe it was the exact same line in another uni reveal video (Browns or North Carolina)

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Hey, this makes the Seahawks set look good, right?

I want to make an addendum to this comment about the new 49ers alternates: The usage of black is NOT going to sit well with the Raiders.
Rightfully so...

You know when fans bet loser wears other teams uniform? Looks like Niners-Raiders had that side bet last season.

5994736127_c919880617.jpg

20899768053_5ff571c8fc.jpg21520909095_58cb3890d9.jpg

Hey, this makes the Seahawks set look good, right?

I want to make an addendum to this comment about the new 49ers alternates: The usage of black is NOT going to sit well with the Raiders.

Like the Raiders really care about what the 49ers think. They are more worried about moving to L.A. or get a new stadium in Oakland then they are about the 49ers wearing black alts.

So if the 9ers can take the black outline for their logo and justify an entire alt uni for it can the steelers go mono red or mono blue? Cowboys in black? What other logo/spec sheet colors could spawn such awesome alts?

I don't mind the idea of a black uni for San Fran, but they don't go with the helmet at all. These might as well be this year's Pro Bowl unis.

What bothers me the most is that Nike can come up with an entirely new uniform (although admittedly these look like they took all of five minutes to create), but still can't fix the messed up sleeve stripes. Those look awful, and now it's not just the cut of the jersey that's causing it, right? They're actually making them like that.

I don't mind the idea of a black uni for San Fran, but they don't go with the helmet at all. These might as well be this year's Pro Bowl unis.

What bothers me the most is that Nike can come up with an entirely new uniform (although admittedly these look like they took all of five minutes to create), but still can't fix the messed up sleeve stripes. Those look awful, and now it's not just the cut of the jersey that's causing it, right? They're actually making them like that.

I'm assuming the 49ers want the stripes that way because I can't think of any other logical reason as to why they haven't been fixed.

Archived