NFL Changes 2015

Gothamite

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monochrome Rams, Panthers, Jaguars and these Bucs uniforms together for a picture? Is this the oddity you talked about?

Yeah that's odd too, but I was referring to the stuff we picked out like the Bills collar and the Titans light blue jersey that was supposedly retired.

Previous striping was superior, previous number font was better, previous wordmark was better, previous pants were better and the god**** contrasting stitching is as stupid as it gets with all the "boxes" nike put on their jerseys. I can't find any upgrades out there...

Nope.

Previous Browns striping was outdated. Previous number font was dime-a-dozen. Previous wordmark? Who cares. Previous pants were hideous (white ones especially when paired with 1970's socks).

The Browns old uniforms were just plain old and should have been retired long ago. The new ones aren't perfect by any means but they easily trump those ugly-ass things they'd been wearing for far too long. A mercy killing to uniforms that were way past their primes.

Previous striping was superior, previous number font was better, previous wordmark was better, previous pants were better and the god**** contrasting stitching is as stupid as it gets with all the "boxes" nike put on their jerseys. I can't find any upgrades out there...

Nope.

Previous Browns striping was outdated. Previous number font was dime-a-dozen. Previous wordmark? Who cares. Previous pants were hideous (white ones especially when paired with 1970's socks).

The Browns old uniforms were just plain old and should have been retired long ago. The new ones aren't perfect by any means but they easily trump those ugly-ass things they'd been wearing for far too long. A mercy killing to uniforms that were way past their primes.

Someone giving half-praise to a classic jersey while calling out modern failure, and that means dennisberganbot comes with an automated response to set the record straight. I just wonder what keyword the logarithm picked up this time. I'm guessing "upgrade".

OldRomanSig2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I do believe the NFL logo is officially gold this season, so it's no surprise that the teams would have to use the correct version on the field, regardless of if it's at the 25-yard line or midfield. Won't be surprised to see it gold on every team's collar, either.

Also, I'm interested in seeing how Madden responds to that change. Is it programmed to change back to normal in 2016, just as the Super Bowl logo changes every year, or will it stay the same.

Also, I'm interested in seeing how Madden responds to that change. Is it programmed to change back to normal in 2016, just as the Super Bowl logo changes every year, or will it stay the same.

It's going to stay the same in 2016. Madden never does that type of detail ever, for example, the Giants 90 seasons patch was in the 2017 season and so was the Jaguars 20th patch. If there's one thing that Madden is really bad at it's getting details right.

When I made it to Super Bowl LI, it was in Dallas (suppose to be Houston) and it was raining while the roof was closed. The point is that EA Sports is garbage at what they do.

bSLCtu2.png

Those Browns uniforms look so bad. And not even in an audacious way, like the Seahawks or Jaguars or Buccaneers. They just look like something a high school coach would "design" with a generic Nike team builder template.

noticed this, Packers seem to have finally switched to the NIKE pants template after originally staying with their old ones when the Nike switch happened. Tough to tell in these photos but if you look closely enough you can tell. Tops appear to be the same though

CGRnhFsVAAA4_4L.jpg

Here is an old pic for example

davante-adams-aaron-rodgers-jordy-nelson

noticed this, Packers seem to have finally switched to the NIKE pants template after originally staying with their old ones when the Nike switch happened. Tough to tell in these photos but if you look closely enough you can tell. Tops appear to be the same though

CGRnhFsVAAA4_4L.jpg

They did have the nike pants for last year, they just updated again to the belt less pants look that Oregon did

CGRnhFsVAAA4_4L.jpg

and so it begins

Yeah. Last year the Packers had the mesh inserts for stripes on their pants. However, we've seen a photo of the team president or somebody with a Packers jersey in the Nike template, so they might be switching to Nike's crap jerseys, after all.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Yeah. Last year the Packers had the mesh inserts for stripes on their pants. However, we've seen a photo of the team president or somebody with a Packers jersey in the Nike template, so they might be switching to Nike's crap jerseys, after all.

How many different greens will that take?

Another oddity from the shoot that no one outside this forum would even notice, but check out the Nike and Panther logos on Funchess

CGRRlAlUAAARvhl.jpg

Monochrome Rams, Panthers, Jaguars and these Bucs uniforms together for a picture? Is this the oddity you talked about? It sure looks like an XFL shoot...

more proof of the belt less pants

Another oddity from the shoot that no one outside this forum would even notice, but check out the Nike and Panther logos on Funchess

CGRRlAlUAAARvhl.jpg

The strangest thing about this photo to me is that everyone is actually wearing their socks properly.

Archived