NFL Changes 2015

Gothamite

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

49ers need some gold somewhere on the jersey and pants. Preferably gold numbers with red trim.

The helmet just doesn't fit with this look -- it has too much white, with no white to be found anywhere else on the uniform. The one helmet rule doesn't help alternates like this.

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

really like new MNF graphics and my favorite thing is the disapearing bug. it goes away when you're not looking at it anyway - when the ball is snapped and comes back after the play. i love that they eliminate any distraction, give you more screen and just focus on the play. i think its a great idea and they whole package is ace.

but im sure everyone else hates it right?

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

really like new MNF graphics and my favorite thing is the disapearing bug. it goes away when you're not looking at it anyway - when the ball is snapped and comes back after the play. i love that they eliminate any distraction, give you more screen and just focus on the play. i think its a great idea and they whole package is ace.

but im sure everyone else hates it right?

I thought the disappearing bug was a good idea as well. Can't get in the way if it isn't there, and it's back when the action stops. The full screen length took me a minute to adjust to, but I love what they have done with it.

This is a franchise who once tried to introduce a (now relatively) tame logo and it was so reviled because it wasn't their classic Super Bowl logo that the fans inundated the team's front office with calls and letters and it was gone after one day.

Now they're taking the field in the steaming garbage they wore tonight. Good taste is dead. Wouldn't surprise me if this was Kaepernick's idea.

I didn't think it was possible, but someone looked worse than the Browns this week.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived