NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

Along with the missing uniforms from this Cleveland Cavaliers era on the mothership...

This alternate logo is absent:

mbPxjSi.jpg

The current court design is absent:

oyi1fB0.jpg

Both of their CAVS wordmarks (the wine text/gold background version & the wine text with gold outline/navy background version) are missing as well.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Home, road, and alternate. The Raptors haven't worn "TORONTO" on the roads since 2003. That seems pretty clear to me.

The black jersey is/was/will basically always be a road alternate. Most people consider it to be a road jersey, if for no other reason than it is a dark color, but moreseo because it is almost always worn on the road.

For example the Wizards occasionally (like, once or twice a year, max) wear their red jerseys at home. But that wouldn't lead me to say, "Well they can count red jerseys as home jerseys now."

Sixers primary road is off for the last season or two. Their official primary road was blue. The site lists red as the primary up through this year.

I am not disagreeing with you at all, but are you sure that they had officially designated ("on paper") the blue jerseys as the primary road? Or did they just wear it more often than the red?

They didn't wear red even for a single game last season.

The next teams to get a full rebrand should be the Houston Rockets, Orlando Magic, and Indiana Pacers. The Rockets have the worst uniforms and worst court design in the NBA.

I like the logos and colors of the Sacramento Kings, but they could use better uniforms. They absolutely need to keep their current wordmark on the jersey. Bringing it back last year was a huge step in the right direction. Now they need to just design some nice, relatively simple uniforms around it. A classic swoopneck jersey would be perfect for them.

Though their current set is not as poor as Sacramento's, I feel like Minnesota Timberwolves could have sharper uniforms as well. They too have nice logos and colors. Their 90s-00s KG-era set was outstanding to me, especially the wordmark. Changing that design was a mistake.

I'm finally coming around to the Thunder's colors, and most elements of their uniform, but that logo is still the worst in the NBA. It must be changed, and their uniform should be slightly tweaked for the better when it is. This might be hideous, but for some reason, I want to see an infusion of copper, pewter, or some kind of dark gold into their blue and orange color scheme, replacing navy as their third color.

The next teams to get a full rebrand should be the Houston Rockets, Orlando Magic, and Indiana Pacers. The Rockets have the worst uniforms and worst court design in the NBA.

That's an awfully strange way of spelling "Clippers".

In all seriousness, the Pacers only really need a change of typeface; Agency (or whatever it is they use) just seems so bland and generic, and it doesn't look good next to their awesome logo.

Home, road, and alternate. The Raptors haven't worn "TORONTO" on the roads since 2003. That seems pretty clear to me.

The black jersey is/was/will basically always be a road alternate. Most people consider it to be a road jersey, if for no other reason than it is a dark color, but moreseo because it is almost always worn on the road.

For example the Wizards occasionally (like, once or twice a year, max) wear their red jerseys at home. But that wouldn't lead me to say, "Well they can count red jerseys as home jerseys now."

Sixers primary road is off for the last season or two. Their official primary road was blue. The site lists red as the primary up through this year.

I am not disagreeing with you at all, but are you sure that they had officially designated ("on paper") the blue jerseys as the primary road? Or did they just wear it more often than the red?

I don't know what the "paper" said, but the team president tweeted that the "blue jerseys are now the primary road uniform and red is alternate" when they made the switch. I think it was two seasons ago, because they actually did wear red 5 or 6 times the first season of it.

I think the NBA rules wouldn't let them wear an alt that many times so I assume it was designated as primary on paper, but I've never seen said paper.

They may have actually retired the red after 13-14 - I don't recall them wearing it at all last season, but I certainly didn't pay attention to every game.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Look dude, I'm not counting the Raptors' black jerseys as home jerseys. I'm counting them as alternate jerseys. And my *only* point is that the designated road jerseys haven't said "TORONTO" since 2003. Any protests to the contrary are just people looking to jump on something without thinking it through because INTERNET!

What used to be one of the best uniforms in the NBA were just added to the site, which is now possibly the most repulsive brand in the NBA. I'll let you guess who it is. I was tempted to add "the worst uniforms in the league" in the descriptor, but my better half held me back.

Also, Cavs have been, for the most part, updated.

What used to be one of the best uniforms in the NBA were just added to the site, which is now possibly the most repulsive brand in the NBA. I'll let you guess who it is. I was tempted to add "the worst uniforms in the league" in the descriptor, but my better half held me back.

Also, Cavs have been, for the most part, updated.

Nice! Thank you.

11873756_10153573132992498_4074659486674

apparently this is going viral especially in my hometown Chicagoland area about these celebs eating at a Harold's Chicken joint (this food is the bomb but some of you wouldn't understand) ...but what's more incredible is that hat T.I. is wearing...what if Brooklyn just up and added this color "Dodger blue" to their main color scheme instead of that sleeved alt. Would be cool!

shado_logo.gif

11873756_10153573132992498_4074659486674

apparently this is going viral especially in my hometown Chicagoland area about these celebs eating at a Harold's Chicken joint (this food is the bomb but some of you wouldn't understand) ...but what's more incredible is that hat T.I. is wearing...what if Brooklyn just up and added this color "Dodger blue" to their main color scheme instead of that sleeved alt. Would be cool!

I'm pretty sure his hat is gray.

apparently this is going viral especially in my hometown Chicagoland area about these celebs eating at a Harold's Chicken joint (this food is the bomb but some of you wouldn't understand)

It's really good fried chicken on the south side of Chicago. What is there not to understand?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived