NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Full 2k16 gameplay!

BONUS: My take on the floor.

MyjzeDr.jpg

the bulls logos by the key look bigger and closer to the sideline on the video compared to your court

it also looks like the floor will be the same dark shade as the suns court

New NBA 2k16 enhancement gameplay video shows off Chicago Bulls new home court!!!!!

t_4.jpg

No basketball at midcourt anymore!!! New baseline font!!

35651.jpg

New baseline font looks like the font used in their logo, but I could be wrong.

hj3gmh82w9hffmeh3fjm5h874.png

1. Bulls

2. Trail Blazers

3. 76ers

4-28 idk I'll get back to you

29. Thunder

30. Clippers

Some curious justifications and absolutions here.

But let’s not go crazy. This is basically a Thunder-style shield with a basketball inside it — one that almost resembles the negative image of an eight ball. The NBA’s worst team name doesn’t present a ton of options, so this is a nice first shot for the Brooklyn era.

Yeah, it's the Thunder, but worse, because "Brooklyn," as in "Nets B Brooklyn," just sits there typed out under the logo. Everyone's just afraid to criticize the Jay-Z team too hard. People might think you don't love Beyonce! Then what?

Anyway, this is always kind of a fatally flawed exercise owing to the unique traits of the NBA logo system. Not only are primaries themselves secondary in practice to jersey scripts, you have all the murky secondaries and partials floating around as de facto primaries. It's not just that the Bulls logo is a great logo (it is) that makes it #1, it's that there's no ambiguity or confusion to the Bulls brand. One logo for all applications for all time. That's it.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Simply coloring in the PHX with...almost any of the obvious options would take this uni from pretty bad to pretty good.

Didn't think they'd bring back the greys. Glad to see they de-sleeved the orange ones, & I wish they'd done the same to the greys if they were gonna bring them back. 'Los Suns' are obviously the Noche Latina jersey, & I'm guessing the grey ones are their "pride" jersey, so really they have 2 alternates(orange & black), which is kinda weird.

That court is an upgrade for the Suns, but wow, "Talking Stick Resort Arena" is an awful name for an NBA building.

I hate it too. Should have tried a catchier name, like "The Stick".

I did notice during their presser they mentioned they are slowly but surely re-introducing purple back into their look.

I wonder if they'll eventually get rid of the black on their home uni's and replace with purple. Which would be a much needed upgrade.

The whole "PHX" thing just can't die, can it? I always hoped it'd just be a passing fad, but here it still is. The black uniform would be worlds better if it said "PHOENIX".

That said, despite "PHX" even rearing its ugly head there, the court is much improved. The shooting sun is a definite win, the full team name on the ends is a big improvement, and the purple lines/three point arc are a very nice touch.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Archived