NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

Knicks orange alternate isn't selectable in NBA 2K16. Did they get rid of it? I'm gonna be mad if they did cause I loved it.

It appears that they silently got rid of it a year ago already as I don't remember seeing it in a single game last season.

A lot of the alternate jerseys aren't in yet. Then again Knicks did wear these last 2 years..maybe they did get phased out!
shado_logo.gif

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh the Philla. Its going to take me a long time to get used to it. They should have a black gold red version to commemorate AI era jerseys with Philly on the front. I think that would look really solid as a 4th jersey they wear once or twice a season

GO NETS.

Ugh the Philla. Its going to take me a long time to get used to it. They should have a black gold red version to commemorate AI era jerseys with Philly on the front. I think that would look really solid as a 4th jersey they wear once or twice a season

It should say Sixers. The white jersey always had the word Sixers across the front, through each era whether it be the Chamberlin, Irving, or Iverson era.

Their new set could have gotten a perfect 10/10, if they could only fix that one pesky big flaw...

It should say Sixers. The white jersey always had the word Sixers across the front, through each era whether it be the Chamberlin, Irving, or Iverson era.

Their new set could have gotten a perfect 10/10, if they could only fix that one pesky big flaw...

Agreed..."Sixers" would have made these easily 9.5/10. No outlines on Name or Numbers keep these a solid 8-9.

11371238_519516691536385_859709124_n.jpg

huskies2.jpg

Raptors definitely going for timeless Huskies/Nets/Celtics vintage look.

shado_logo.gif

Archived