NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

I hadn't noticed the Raptors' waist band was grey....yeesh. That's pretty distracting.

And the more I look at Atlanta, the more I like them. I know the volt might be a little jarring, but it has enough yellow in it that it works just fine for me. It's just so good to see them looking (in color scheme) more like the Hawks then they have for the last few years.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Clippers new unis....I don't even know what to say. They had a unique cursive script that was their thing alone. Why they changed for some generic garbage, who knows.

yep. nothing generic about a script logo for a sports team. nothing at all.

Is there another team in the NBA with a cursive script on their full time uniforms? Please at least get your facts straight before you drown me in sarcasm.

sig.png

Didn't see this posted, but was scoping through google and came across this

11910213_538130213001779_1337030607_n.jp

The one on the bottom right was in the leak from July

19745787440_f90edb9828_b.jpg

The bottom right quarter looks legit. The picture left of it is just a photoshop.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

The Wizards are calling these their "Baltimore Pride" unis:

CQLDMH3VEAAXYIA.jpg

I don't mind 'em, but I do think it's odd that their "Baltimore Pride" unis use the "dc" logo on the shorts instead of just re-using the monument ball logo.

Odd? I'd go with totally idiotic.

Absolute garbage

CQLDMH3VEAAXYIA.jpg

I don't mind 'em, but I do think it's odd that their "Baltimore Pride" unis use the "dc" logo on the shorts instead of just re-using the monument ball logo.

IS THIS REAL LIFE?!?

NYCdog.png

CQLDMH3VEAAXYIA.jpg

I happen to think that striping pattern actual looks better on a sleeved jersey than it formerly did on the old Baltimore tank tops.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

Don't you think it's odd that the monument ball is there, too? That isn't in Baltimore. They couldn't be arsed to work in some Calvert and Crossland? Quotes from The Wire for hanger effect?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

CQLDMH3VEAAXYIA.jpg

Absolute garbage

Someone will have to step in and stop these guys allowing such atrocious pointless alts. I'll be honest, I have a hard time taking the NBA seriously with all these stupid uniforms that came out the last couple years. It feels like minor league baseball where teams have to go with theme nights and garish uniforms to try to get some more people to their games... MLB alternates are classic and good looking, NFL are color swaps or throwbacks which is pretty good if we forget about the Niners, NHL are throwbacks or mostly tasteful uniforms but the NBA is a total minor league mess.

CQLDMH3VEAAXYIA.jpg

Absolute garbage

Someone will have to step in and stop these guys allowing such atrocious pointless alts. I'll be honest, I have a hard time taking the NBA seriously with all these stupid uniforms that came out the last couple years. It feels like minor league baseball where teams have to go with theme nights and garish uniforms to try to get some more people to their games... MLB alternates are classic and good looking, NFL are color swaps or throwbacks which is pretty good if we forget about the Niners, NHL are throwbacks or mostly tasteful uniforms but the NBA is a total minor league mess.

I'm starting to think the same thing...it's definitely getting out of hand They should only allow home, road, and 1 alternate. Possibly allow special one time uniforms for something like Christmas day games, but that's it. No more latin night jerseys either.

CQLDMH3VEAAXYIA.jpg

Absolute garbage

I'm starting to think the same thing...it's definitely getting out of hand They should only allow home, road, and 1 alternate. Possibly allow special one time uniforms for something like Christmas day games, but that's it. No more latin night jerseys either.

I still can't believe they have allowed the Pacers to wear Hickory uniforms ten times this season. That's 1/8 of their games and a huge part of the season for some gimmicky uniforms not even related to the team. Around 50% of NBA alternates aren't simply bad but rather friggin bad jokes that make no sense in a professionnal context.

Archived