NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/13797227/milwaukee-bucks-use-alternate-basketball-court-jersey-four-games

Hah, a black alternate and a different court? Wow.

I wish Hardwood Classics should not only consist of classic uniforms, classic home floors should also be used as well. After all, it's the "Hardwood" Classics. Imagine today's Cavaliers wearing the 94-97 unis w/ the court from the same era? Epic.

Was just about to post this about the Bucks alternate court...should be interesting. If you look at about 0:10 of this video you can see a court with the M logo at center. I'm guessing that's it. Doesn't look like the lanes are even painted, unless they are cream. Hard to tell.

http://www.nba.com/bucks/FearTheDeer

The Buck head is inside the three point arch, looks really cool.

2mow2dk.jpg2j2sx87.jpgscz0cx.jpgkdsrir.jpg

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone play NBA2k16 yet? The game has an insane uniform,logo,court,arena creation center where you upload logos online and import them into the game. I have been having a blast creating some NCAA teams and some alternates. Give it a shot if you can..it will consume all of your free time

Here's the link that the Pistons put up and it describes in detail why they went with this design. Hey if it gets more people in Michigan to check out this team then I'm all for it. You would think that a young pick and roll combo along with some perimeter shooters might add some interest but stupid jerseys work too.

http://www.nba.com/pistons/chrome

Pistons chrome jerseys have officially been revealed.

KCP doesn't look too happy...

CQaH-hWUwAALXOo.jpg

It's alright, but nothing special. I still don't understand the Pistons' insistence on promoting non team colors like navy and chrome over the traditional royal blue and red. As a Pistons fan, I wish they had simply brought back the red alternates they used in the middle part of the last decade. Those were much better than either this or the gross Motor City jersey (which was made even worse by last season's addition of sleeves), IMO.

CQaH-hWUwAALXOo.jpg

It's alright, but nothing special. I still don't understand the Pistons' insistence on promoting non team colors like navy and chrome over the traditional royal blue and red. As a Pistons fan, I wish they had simply brought back the red alternates they used in the middle part of the last decade. Those were much better than either this or the gross Motor City jersey (which was made even worse by last season's addition of sleeves), IMO.
Motor City jersey are sleeveless this year my friend. You can relax a bit.
shado_logo.gif

CQaH-hWUwAALXOo.jpg

Really? Is there a source on that? It'd certainly be a step in the right direction; the Adidas style guide for the upcoming season still had it with sleeves.

So the latest team to cry poverty to get an arena built has enough money to burn on something as superfluous as an "alternate court"?

The best part is that the $250 million they're getting for their new arena is being diverted from the University of Wisconsin.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

So the latest team to cry poverty to get an arena built has enough money to burn on something as superfluous as an "alternate court"?

The best part is that the $250 million they're getting for their new arena is being diverted from the University of Wisconsin.

Giving $250 million to the Bucks owners is a joke, but the UW system ain't exactly going broke, either. Normal annual budget is $5.6 billion.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

CQaH-hWUwAALXOo.jpg

Really? Is there a source on that? It'd certainly be a step in the right direction; the Adidas style guide for the upcoming season still had it with sleeves.
NBA 2K16 ..the Motor City,Rip City,Suns Orange and Lakers black unis are sleeveless this year. They were sleeved last year.
shado_logo.gif

CQaH-hWUwAALXOo.jpg

NBA 2K16 ..the Motor City,Rip City,Suns Orange and Lakers black unis are sleeveless this year. They were sleeved last year.

Good! All great jerseys without sleeves except Motor City.

CQaH-hWUwAALXOo.jpg

Relax a bit? I was fairly certain these were replacing the stupid Motor City ones. Keeping both these alts is totally pointless.

These new Clipper uniforms remind me of a gorgeous celebrity who gets a horrible face job or botox injection

Who ever signed off needs to be fired... That black wordmark is horrendous and don't even get me started on the name/number font. I'd rather have 4 sleeved jerseys if they had last year's script

Clippers.gif
UCLA.gif

Archived