NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The lane lines should be white instead of black, but other than that, I like it a lot. The proper Bulls script on the baselines looks so perfect that I can't believe it wasn't like that all along.

The Chicago stars are done poorly, but are largely inconsequential on the front sideline. To me, the problem with the Bulls embracing the stars is that there are only four of them on the flag, but the Bulls have six championships, so there's a slight hint of dissonance, as if any abstract symbol associated with success ought to be repeated six times. But again, not a huge deal.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Old one was better. I prefer the team name spelled out along the baseline when possible, and the typeface the 76ers use looks better in mixed case than all-caps.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I was playing NBA 2K16 and noticed that on the Raptors "Drake Alternate" they were using an alternate ASG patch. That's right, an alternate patch and an alternate court for this season in the NBA. What is next to get the alternate treatment?

Alternate team?

yeah they also don't refer to it as the "wells fargo center", just "our home arena". They said if Wells Fargo wants any recognition then they should become an official sponsor of the team, not just the arena.

Didn't know that about the floor though - WF can't be happy about that.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Was it covered about the 76ers new court? Apparently Wells Fargo Center is on the court is basically an illegible font?

Voila_Capture-2015-10-09_08-29-04_AM.jpg

http://www.crossingbroad.com/2015/10/sixers-continue-to-give-middle-finger-to-wells-fargo.html

Wait that's real? I was playing NBA 2K16 and I thought it was a programming error. That's hilarious.

bSLCtu2.png

Was it covered about the 76ers new court? Apparently Wells Fargo Center is on the court is basically an illegible font?

Voila_Capture-2015-10-09_08-29-04_AM.jpg

http://www.crossingbroad.com/2015/10/sixers-continue-to-give-middle-finger-to-wells-fargo.html

Wait that's real? I was playing NBA 2K16 and I thought it was a programming error. That's hilarious.

Ha, me too. I just noticed it yesterday while playing against the Sixers. I thought this tiny little arena name down there looked awful.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Archived