NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

As much as I hated the fact of the Bucks rebranding and wasn't on board with the resulting identity in the beginning, I gotta say, they really did a great job with it. Even the poor primary logo somehow looks good at the center of their court. Not only did they manage to keep a solid identity, they are one of the best looking teams in the NBA right now.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was it covered about the 76ers new court? Apparently Wells Fargo Center is on the court is basically an illegible font?

Voila_Capture-2015-10-09_08-29-04_AM.jpg

http://www.crossingbroad.com/2015/10/sixers-continue-to-give-middle-finger-to-wells-fargo.html

Wait that's real? I was playing NBA 2K16 and I thought it was a programming error. That's hilarious.

Ha, me too. I just noticed it yesterday while playing against the Sixers. I thought this tiny little arena name down there looked awful.

This is a better picture of the court with the arena name. I love this! So awesome!

76ers-2015-16-court.jpg

Was it covered about the 76ers new court? Apparently Wells Fargo Center is on the court is basically an illegible font?

Voila_Capture-2015-10-09_08-29-04_AM.jpg

http://www.crossingbroad.com/2015/10/sixers-continue-to-give-middle-finger-to-wells-fargo.html

Wait that's real? I was playing NBA 2K16 and I thought it was a programming error. That's hilarious.

Ha, me too. I just noticed it yesterday while playing against the Sixers. I thought this tiny little arena name down there looked awful.

This is a better picture of the court with the arena name. I love this! So awesome!

76ers-2015-16-court.jpg

That is amazing. So passive-aggressive. I can't believe the league signed off on it.

Are the Nets coming out with a black version of the pride jerseys? Don't remember looking out for it in the catelog. I know I've said this before but the pride jersey is 100x better than our regular set, just change the font (for both numbers and letters) and you have a top 5 look in all of sports imo

GO NETS.

What a disappointment. That Cavs alt is awful.

Black was in the discussion when they rebranded for the 2003-04 season, but they ultimately opted for navy (if i recall correctly).

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

A high school team wearing these would look like they had no choice but looking like idiots picking ugly generic uniforms in a cheap catalogue. An actual NBA team wearing these will look like idiots who have the money, the choice and a top three sports apparel company willing to do anything they want. There's no way this is the best they could come up with...

What is the deal with black uniforms lately? Every team in the NBA seems to be getting one now and it's no longer unique. I was down with some of them but it's getting to a point where everyone wants to just be cool now.

Also, I get the feeling the Spurs are testing the waters for the alts to become the home and away. It's a bold move because the Spurs have a classic look but I like the alts but I'm not sure about everyone else though.

bSLCtu2.png

Archived