NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

The crest is a huge patch on the Warriors jersey -- so clunky. I wish they did it like the stencil style they did back then.

http://butattheendoftheday.com/2015/10/29/the-warriors-are-bringing-back-the-city-throwbacks-but-there-is-one-big-problem/

I'm not good at recognizing small details so feel free to prove me wrong but are we sure that the jersey at the picture is the authentic one, not a replica or swingman?

this is the swingman on the Warriors store website

stephen-curry-jersey-adidas-hardwood-cla

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The crest is a huge patch on the Warriors jersey -- so clunky. I wish they did it like the stencil style they did back then.

http://butattheendoftheday.com/2015/10/29/the-warriors-are-bringing-back-the-city-throwbacks-but-there-is-one-big-problem/

I'm not good at recognizing small details so feel free to prove me wrong but are we sure that the jersey at the picture is the authentic one, not a replica or swingman?

Plus you can tell the difference in the fabric used in the two jerseys.

Go A's!

tumblr_nujomokMEP1tg1hiho1_400.gif

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Spurs would look great with a script like that.

There's nothing wrong with their current primary look, but that looks damn fine. Other teams not so much.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I actually really like all of them. Don't even mind the christmas socks. Although I think they'd look better if they switched the red out with the corresponding jersey color.

Sidenote: Are teams even wearing matching socks? I feel like every game I've watched so far, everyone seemed to be either wearing plain white or black socks.

I was at Buffalo Wild Wings earlier with all these games on and nearly every single game had a least one wtf uniform... Chicago with sleeves, Detroit second useless alt, Orlando with sleeves, Cleveland weird mix, Houston... The NBA now officialy looks like a cheap ass semipro league.

Hahaha how can you attract new fans when the regulars don't even know wtf is going on?!

I'm still trying to figure what kind of mess I've been forced to watch. This has to be a record setting night regarding the total percentage of alts versus regular uniforms on a day that is not a holiday or special event...

The Raptors looked sharp. My Celtics not so much. If the C's HAVE to wear sleeved alts, I think they should at least make those shoulder stripes have the green/white/green pattern that the trim on their classic uniforms have.

Archived