Josh.0

NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Here's LeBron pulling/ripping his sleeves. streamable.com/eff9

Thank you LeBron! Hopefully we won't see these atrocities on the court agains this year..

https://instagram.com/p/9r4ZxEoCz4/

Video evidence of Lebron ripping the sleeves off. Please let this be the end of all sleeved unis. Effective immediately.

LeBron may have just put an end to the sleeve jerseys. Thank you LeBron.

I'm not LeBron's biggest fan, but I have nothing but respect for his sleeve-ripping act

NBA needs to either ditch the sleeves or go the soccer route and allow players to choose whether they wear the sleeves or not.

Kevin Love out here looking like dude from "Her"

Was just about to say that. He looks like an extra from Semi-Pro. Flint Tropics bench player. He did just hit a clutch three though. Still looks like a complete moron. I'm starting to think he is one.

Let this be a death to sleeves unis. Especially ones that do not hone team colors.

Still looks like a complete moron. I'm starting to think he is one.

He went to UCLA. He's got a few levels to go before he hits moron.

Draymond green is prob a better contender for that slot

Still looks like a complete moron. I'm starting to think he is one.

He went to UCLA. He's got a few levels to go before he hits moron.

Ok, But he's done a lot of stupid things in his tenure in the league. He looks like he's trying to be a foreign Euro import player, but he just looks like he's doing too much. took him more serious as a player and contender when he had short hair

I just realized the "1" in the Clippers' numeral font has an extra-wide serif on the bottom in a clumsy attempt to balance out the centering issues of the red jersey's design. No other numeral in the set has an overdone serif like that, but the "1" needs it to cover up other mistakes.

This design has so many layers. What an astounding onion of suck.

Somehow LeBron's shorts are bothering me this season

lebron.jpg

bild upload

This and the bright red sneakers. He nearly looked as ridiculous as Russell Westbrook off the court...

Are you serious? I love the short shorts.

Yeah, Clippers look like the entire branding is an afterthought. The blue numbers on the red jerseys looked so much better, though the white may be more visible here. Everything about it sucks from the full view. White numbers may be the only reedeming quality.

So, what is the deal with the number of times a team is required to wear a sleeved alternate? I could've sworn the adidas catalog said between one and six times, while multiple writers tonight said league rules call for between three and six.

If the Cavs end up wearing these more this year, they are going to have to tailor something for LeBron. No way adidas wants a star player tearing a jersey apart on national TV again.

Somehow LeBron's shorts are bothering me this season

lebron.jpg

bild upload

This and the bright red sneakers. He nearly looked as ridiculous as Russell Westbrook off the court...

Are you serious? I love the short shorts.

Me too, in rugby.

While we're on LeBron topic. Unfortunately, we live in a world where every athlete is under a contract with some brands. I'm not surpised that the biggest Nike star is bashing Adidas ideas. I'm not saying that the sleeves are great. It's just impossible to get an honest opinion from anybody nowadays.

Amidst Lebron tearing off his sleeves, the Pacers unveiled their Mel Daniels memorial patch:

CTAKFI1UYAEeJYC.jpg

...and here it is on the uniforms:

CTApdXiWUAEF6T_.jpg