NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I've loved the regular Hawks' jerseys, there is not much to love about their alternates ...

5fi4tkwpl606emuxyrgdf7eq8.gif0ujrmyeekkej4ltcef9hq1b8o.gifs624ozhfibvr6af67nlaza60d.gif

Personally I liked the yellow alt and would've liked the present red one if it wasn't "ATL". Should be "hawks" since they took it off the homes

GO NETS.

Just can't beat these:

Kevin+Willis2.jpg

24960650.jpg

The color distribution is ideal, IMO.

These are top-10 favorite sets of all-time for me. Idk, just love them.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Just can't beat these:

Kevin+Willis2.jpg

24960650.jpg

The color distribution is ideal, IMO.

These are top-10 favorite sets of all-time for me. Idk, just love them.

I was never a fan of that script, but these jerseys were definitely ahead of their time, they're eerily similar to the 2000's set when you look at the two.

Tradition is the foundation of innovation, and not the enemy.

Man seeing all these photos really didn't realize they have had 4 uniform changes since the throwbacks were originally donned.

Very much a microcosm for the franchise and its lack of identity (2015 notwithstanding).

Thats nothing when you compare it to the failure that the bobcats were.

However, most teams except for the "classic look" teams have gone through about 2-4 changes in that same time span.

GO NETS.

As much as I've loved the regular Hawks' jerseys, there is not much to love about their alternates ...

5fi4tkwpl606emuxyrgdf7eq8.gif0ujrmyeekkej4ltcef9hq1b8o.gifs624ozhfibvr6af67nlaza60d.gif

Personally I liked the yellow alt and would've liked the present red one if it wasn't "ATL". Should be "hawks" since they took it off the homes

The problem with the yellow alts was they were made in the mid-2000s when the NBA was anti-BFBS, which was stupid. Of the number of teams that could have benefited from a black jersey that template would have most definitely.

The yellow alt just seems forced to me. It might look better without the drop shadow.

But, I agree on the red alt. It'd be fine with "Hawks" or "Atlanta" on it.

Do teams usually announce they will be getting a re-brand? I'm surprised the Bucks and Hawks have not officially commented.

I don't know if teams normally announce it or not. Something like the Hornets rebrand was obviously known ahead of time but we didn't know about the Bobcats last rebranding before it happened....not that I remember anyways.

Why does everyone hate the ATL script? I think it's great for an alternate and fits the city well. Being someone from the area does make me biased however.

I think it's great for the alternate too, it's what makes it cool.

Why does everyone hate the ATL script? I think it's great for an alternate and fits the city well. Being someone from the area does make me biased however.

I'm just not a fan. I think it doesn't look right when other teams have actual city names or team names and they are just abreviated. Maybe I'm biased as well because I think the only place that could pull it off is NYC (eventhough I'm a Nets fan). I'm aware I don't make much sense but ATL never looked good to me on a uni.

And I agree with who said the yellow hawks alt would've been better black, but it was nice for what it was and still complemented the set well.

GO NETS.

Bulls in green already, I suppose they are on the road til next week

B_sK3xKWwAAmEJ0.jpg

Normally I hate everything the Sleeves stand for, but golly do I love those numbers on TV.

Wait, gold trim numbers? I don't remember this being a thing.

I didn't either, but I checked out Paul Lukas' ESPN NBA preview, and while it's not that obvious that the numbers are gold-trimmed, it's obvious that the black stripes on the waistband, neck opening and shorts are indeed gold-trimmed.

Chicago-Bulls-St-Patricks-Day-2014.jpg

Bulls in green already, I suppose they are on the road til next week

B_sK3xKWwAAmEJ0.jpg

Normally I hate everything the Sleeves stand for, but golly do I love those numbers on TV.

Still sticking with his Oregon Ducks shoes?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived