NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

Honestly, the matchup isn't that bad to me. It's not as jarring as seeing the new Clips uniforms against an already established look like the Warriors or Mavericks. But in terms of new uniform matchups, particularly alts featuring massive logos on the jersey front, it kinds of works (kind of...).

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, the matchup isn't that bad to me. It's not as jarring as seeing the new Clips uniforms against an already established look like the Warriors or Mavericks. But in terms of new uniform matchups, particularly alts featuring massive logos on the jersey front, it kinds of works (kind of...).

You know, I think I know exactly what you mean. Those new LAC and DEN alts actually make each other look decent, if that makes sense. Maybe because they sort of mirror each others' styles, so neither one looks bad or out of place. They "play" off each other pretty well, and I think that is a decent-looking matchup.

Also, as kind of a side note, the Wiz are wearing their navy alts tonight. First time all season, I believe. I guess they are continuing with wearing the navy on all Wednesday road games, and I can only assume on a few select Wednesday home games.

Heat wore their red alternates tonight against the pistons

You knew there was no way they were going to get rid of those.

http://espn.go.com/nba/photos?gameId=400828105&photoId=5183095

Thank God.

By the way, I don't like how the shades of yellow are contrasting in here. Awful. But hey, 'The City' patch looks high-quality and reminds me of those NHL patches, like the Habs.

920x1240.jpg

dm_151125_nba_Cavaliers_raptors.jpg

I take back what I said...Raptors unis are looking rather nice now

The Raptors could still use some purple and an actual raptor logo, but those jerseys are a pleasant surprise. I'm also a fan of the pseudo-highway number font!

This.

The Raptors jerseys have grown a lot on me since they were revealed but the lack of purple and replacing the dinosaur with that boring generic crap still bothers me.

I don't think I've ever disliked the collective NBA uniforms more than I do right now. There's so many bad looks right now it's actually hard to turn on a game and see a matchup that's aesthetically pleasing. Worst part is, if money matters (duh, of course it does), there's really no reason for this to go back to the way it used to be.

I don't think I've ever disliked the collective NBA uniforms more than I do right now. There's so many bad looks right now it's actually hard to turn on a game and see a matchup that's aesthetically pleasing. Worst part is, if money matters (duh, of course it does), there's really no reason for this to go back to the way it used to be.

Nike will sort out this mess next year, they are good American boys

You know, I think I know exactly what you mean. Those new LAC and DEN alts actually make each other look decent, if that makes sense. Maybe because they sort of mirror each others' styles, so neither one looks bad or out of place. They "play" off each other pretty well, and I think that is a decent-looking matchup.

Yup, that's pretty much what I was going for.

Not sure if this was just for tonight when they honored the three guys that passed away (Malone, Dawkins, Pollack), but the usual Sixers memorial patch was different

CVMAObiWUAAcm_g.png

(old one for comparison:)

CU_dgdRU8AA6rmM.jpg

Archived