NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

Josh.0

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one thing I don't like about the All Star unis is the shorts. Board shorts are for the beach not the basketball court. The jerseys are pretty basic so you can't really screw that up. Adding the opposite uniforms colors would help both uniforms.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I'm not seeing the Huskies inspiration.

The red jersey is a nod to the Raptors traditional red and the white is a nod to the Toronto Huskies. Same monochrome look with thin stripes and wordmark. I cannot imagine it being just a coincidence.

Not sure if this was just for tonight when they honored the three guys that passed away (Malone, Dawkins, Pollack), but the usual Sixers memorial patch was different

CVMAObiWUAAcm_g.png

(old one for comparison:)

CU_dgdRU8AA6rmM.jpg

An update on this one: the alt reds had the updated patch too, and the 3 stars are on the whites again today, so it looks like this is the patch they'll be wearing moving forward.

920x920.jpg

Pistons are wearing their Motor City alternate tonight at home which forces the Lakers to wear their white sunday alternate on the road for the first time ever.

IS there a particular reason they did not wear thier regular yellows, or was it simply because it was a sunday and did the same as they would at home

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

Pistons are wearing their Motor City alternate tonight at home which forces the Lakers to wear their white sunday alternate on the road for the first time ever.

IS there a particular reason they did not wear thier regular yellows, or was it simply because it was a sunday and did the same as they would at home

It's a strictly Sunday uniform. I've never seen them wear it on any other day of the week.

bSLCtu2.png

Archived